• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I saw the most delicious beer promoter today....

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes life is great and bring a lusty smile to your face when all of a sudden, you see what you never expect.......
the most delicious beer promoter..........

All the ah peks pretend not interested, but some could have their impotence cured right there and then, just looking at her stunning sight.........free look some more. LOL

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
attachment.php

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
What the fuck? You post like this surely make sinkies look bad once again, knn sinkies already look very bad you just proved sinkies no balls. I really cannot blame Tony screwing sinkies no balls, he had been proven right afterall.

By the way today I saw a few chiobus in the subway this evening

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can see but cannot anyhow take pictures or get scolding and maybe wear turban from her bf or husband or pimp.....