• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1965: MY Tengku Called Old Fart Power & Glory-Mad Dictator, But Didn't Get Sued. WHY?

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 1965: MY Tengku Called Old Fart Power & Glory-Mad Dictator, But Didn't Get Sued.

Regardless of what rumors oppo supporter might spread, LKY's contributions are as evident as the afternoon sun. Look at ringgit and rupiah. Anyone wish the exchange rate is the other way round?

Sinkapoo is a city state whereas boleh land and indo are not. It is easy for LKY/MIW to govern sinkapoo rigidly with tough regulations here and there. You go to the toilet, you pay. You park your car, you pay.

In boleh land and indo, the local authorities play mouse and cat with their Central Govt. All are just wayang and foreign investors can see which country has strong political stability, is well regulated and safe for their investments.

Once these 2 countries have strong and good leadership, and with their natural resources, they will be better off than sinkapoo which has only brain power and nothing else. As long as both countries continue to "wear sarong", sinkapoo will be ok.

Put LKY in charge of indo or boleh land, the results would not have been the same as what he got from governing a tiny island.

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 1965: MY Tengku Called Old Fart Power & Glory-Mad Dictator, But Didn't Get Sued.

i have said many times before; malaysia and indonesia are one of the most racist countries in the world.
in the league of the apartheid.

only diff is that SA under apartheid was actually good.

You should have included Japan and Russia for being racists too.

To the natives of these countries, they are not racists, they are xenophobic, nationalistic, eager to protect their countries from mass influx of foreigners to affect their way of life, culture, etc.

Look at sinkapoo today. What is it now? A big rojak bowl with all kinds of foreigners. Where is the Singaporean-ness of the days gone by?

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal

WTF so your kind pays $4 less and you somehow think that isn't a big deal?

It is not a big deal to let them pay $4 less for school fees. The biggest rip off is the free scholarship worth thousands of dollars given nowadays to foreign students to study in schools and universities in sinkapoo.

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sporeans are indeed more stupid than i realised.

I hope you are some teenager and not an adult with voting rights.

Steal our jobs, singing praises for our garment, still got thick skin to call sporean names. KNN pu bo! Hope PAP will match ur mudland garment tolls. Let u die cock stand! :smile:

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is not a big deal to let them pay $4 less for school fees. The biggest rip off is the free scholarship worth thousands of dollars given nowadays to foreign students to study in schools and universities in sinkapoo.

We true breed sillyporeans should stay united against those leeches FTs. Especially jiu hu kia regardless whether they are Chinese, Malay, Indian or others. Worst are those SPRs parasite.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal

Difficult to say. LKY is a leader and achiever. We are luck to have him. Too bad sinkees do not appreciate him. Man of such caliber are rare.

Sinkapoo is a city state whereas boleh land and indo are not. It is easy for LKY/MIW to govern sinkapoo rigidly with tough regulations here and there. You go to the toilet, you pay. You park your car, you pay.

In boleh land and indo, the local authorities play mouse and cat with their Central Govt. All are just wayang and foreign investors can see which country has strong political stability, is well regulated and safe for their investments.

Once these 2 countries have strong and good leadership, and with their natural resources, they will be better off than sinkapoo which has only brain power and nothing else. As long as both countries continue to "wear sarong", sinkapoo will be ok.

Put LKY in charge of indo or boleh land, the results would not have been the same as what he got from governing a tiny island.

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Difficult to say. LKY is a leader and achiever. We are luck to have him. Too bad sinkees do not appreciate him. Man of such caliber are rare.

We are fortunate indeed. Until the son took over from that teck ko.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal

I can say with a high degree of confidence that it was because of Tengku that old man survived. If Tenkgu was not the PM, old man will be rotting in some prison and Singapore will still be with Malaysia.
You're absolutely correct. Malaysian Home Affairs Minister wanted to have the bastard arrested, but it was Tengku who blocked it.
hahaha....ego stroking post....
tunku (and not Tengku) was the PM......of course he has the final say....
always want to claim this source and that source....but I think my soy source anytime more chun........

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

Look OCBC bank does not represent the entire singapore. It's just a bank. Unless you tell me the entire sinkie workforce did it and also jiu hu kia don't just consist of chinese so please be specific and say mudland chinese. OCBC bank is a chinese bank right? Look wat if it's a keling bank and they employed jiu hu kelings would you even be posting this to me? No you wouldn't. To you indian bank hires indians perfectly ok. Chinese bank cannot hire chinese.

Yuo want specific example?

The army unit which i serve NS had a 'strictly no malay' poilicy. And it's just a small unit in nee soon camp.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Serious? 4 less every month and for every m&d student. Just change to Chinese need to pay $4 less instead and you change 180 degrees and complain how unfair it is.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The army unit which i serve NS had a 'strictly no malay' poilicy. And it's just a small unit in nee soon camp.

Big deal. You should know why they don't allow Malays. Just do ns and serve then fuck off. Unless Sg has bumi policy that benefits Chinese now that is racism.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Whatever said....I do agree that all the tengkus, sultans, agong are knn waste of public money...and they do abuse/override the rule of law every now and then....Malaysia will be much better getting rid of them....

We have lots of them in sinkapore too...president, senior minister, minister emeritus, ministers without portfolios, senior minister of state, senior parliamentary secretaries, mayors and many deadwoods in the GLCs.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Because that unit is not really military mah.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Leader, achiever, MY FOOT!

He screwed us all ...we are separated from Malaysia because of Old Fart's ego. Life in sinkapore is hard because of him. We had resources when we were part of Malaysia. We could live anywhere in Malaysia, we had options in lifestyle, ....all that was taken away from us when Old Fart decided that he once to rule sinkapore if he couldn't rule Malaysia.

We should all curse him.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This amount is not as large as the hundred million used by AStar to sponsor foreigners to study in top universities in the world. These foreigners then become naturalized sinkees after their first degree before continuing with Phds. So, we will never know that hundred million spent on these foreigners.