• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1965: MY Tengku Called Old Fart Power & Glory-Mad Dictator, But Didn't Get Sued. WHY?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 1965: MY Tengku Called Old Fart Power & Glory-Mad Dictator, But Didn't Get Sued.

I can say with a high degree of confidence that it was because of Tengku that old man survived. If Tenkgu was not the PM, old man will be rotting in some prison and Singapore will still be with Malaysia.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 1965: MY Tengku Called Old Fart Power & Glory-Mad Dictator, But Didn't Get Sued.

LKY is coward......... besides Tengku, mad dog Mahathir bit him many times n he kept his silence
He even revised his affidavit to expugn phrase pertaining to JB being called a carjacking land.......... ate humble pie whereas he sued blind many who opposed him in sg

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

By the way, Singapore is also a racist country. Just because you and I belong to the ethnic majority doesn't mean it doesn't exist. If you think so, perhaps you need to open your eyes. :rolleyes:

The verses on the Singapore pledge 'regardless of race, language or religion' can be safely ignored, along with other nice-sounding myths e.g 'based on justice and equality'.

Before you bash the bumiputra policy across the Causeway, just remember that the Malaysian govt, despite its imperfections, never openly said that Malaysians are no good and thus Malaysia needed to import a horde of 'foreign talents'.

P.S: You are worried about idiocy and the harm it may cause to the country? Look no further... take a mirror and look into it. There's your idiocy staring back at you. :cool:

yes Malays are given free education an exempt from xiong NS.

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal

No justice and equality for sinkies especially chinese sinkies but laksaboy didn't mean that.

Do u know at one time OCBC bank went all the way to Ipoh to recruit jiu hu kia? Why cant they employ Non-Chinese sillyporeans? They need more back room banking staffs than teller positions. So we cant say they need Chinese staff cos they can speak Mandarin. I am sure the other local banks also follow suit. How about civil service? Certain things just cant be shared here.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal

Regardless of what rumors oppo supporter might spread, LKY's contributions are as evident as the afternoon sun. Look at ringgit and rupiah. Anyone wish the exchange rate is the other way round?

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh retarded genius, pls tell us more about democracy in Sinkie Land then? Is it better than in Matland?

democracy in the hands of ppl like you is worthless

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

U sounds to me like a jiu hu kia of mudland or SPRs. LPPL.

Btw since u think Sillypore garment much much better off than msia garment or tengku, then throw your fucking blue ic away. Dont be a two timer bitch.

Sporeans are indeed more stupid than i realised.

I hope you are some teenager and not an adult with voting rights.

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pray tell how is sinkieland racist?

It's funny you always hear it and some minorities take it to mean that they are somehow discriminated but funny thing is you cannot even name one example and don't mention about some random chinese person insulted him etc that has nothing to do with the country at all.

Had this discussion a number of times even asked one guy called psy83 here last time now as general what racist incidents have you faced. Couldn't name me one but still acted butt hurt and angry how "racist" sg is.

These sinkies are too stupid to understand what racism is.

These idiots support MY to spite LKY!

Cant believe any country with more stupid citizenry.

The MYsians are ever ready to skewer sinkies at the slightest chance and these jokers defend them.

Recall Mahatir / clob / water agreement etc....

Batok Seri

Alfrescian
Loyal

yes Malays are given free education an exempt from xiong NS.

Yes free school fees. So instead of $4.00 school fees + $4.00 supplementary fees,
Malays only pay supplementary fees.
Save $4.00 every month can buy condo when grow up.

Exempt from xiong NS.
I think should have brought you along after my SAFINCOS posting to explain to Mindef that it is wrong to post me to 3 Guards.

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes free school fees. So instead of $4.00 school fees + $4.00 supplementary fees,

Exempt from xiong NS.
I think should have brought you along after my SAFINCOS posting to explain to Mindef that it is wrong to post me to 3 Guards.

very typical!

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I can say with a high degree of confidence that it was because of Tengku that old man survived. If Tenkgu was not the PM, old man will be rotting in some prison and Singapore will still be with Malaysia.

You're absolutely correct. Malaysian Home Affairs Minister wanted to have the bastard arrested, but it was Tengku who blocked it.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He had more Chinese than Malay friends whom he regarded as his good buddies.. It was due to his liberal upbringing and the years living in the UK as a student.. He was an avid gambler and loved to chiong with his Chinese buddies..In fact he was different from the Malays of his era..

He was also a superstitious man.. In his 30s while working for the colonial Govt as a civil servant, one old fortune teller once predicted that he would be the PM of the Malaya one day.. He laughed that prediction off..

Years later history proved that fortune teller was right in his prediction..

Tengku and Datuk Tan Chin Nam (owner of Parkway Parade) were very close. It was rumored that Chin Nam's horse, Think Big who won the Melbourne Cup in 1974 & 1975, Tengku owned 50%, but he chose to remain anonymous.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Do u know at one time OCBC bank went all the way to Ipoh to recruit jiu hu kia? Why cant they employ Non-Chinese sillyporeans? They need more back room banking staffs than teller positions. So we cant say they need Chinese staff cos they can speak Mandarin. I am sure the other local banks also follow suit. How about civil service? Certain things just cant be shared here.

Look OCBC bank does not represent the entire singapore. It's just a bank. Unless you tell me the entire sinkie workforce did it and also jiu hu kia don't just consist of chinese so please be specific and say mudland chinese. OCBC bank is a chinese bank right? Look wat if it's a keling bank and they employed jiu hu kelings would you even be posting this to me? No you wouldn't. To you indian bank hires indians perfectly ok. Chinese bank cannot hire chinese.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Exempt from xiong NS.

WTF so your kind pays $4 less and you somehow think that isn't a big deal?

The day you pay equally to every other race is the day you have the right to talk big. Other than that just stfu and don't act like it's a big injustice.

Let's assume it's chinese ppl that pay $4 less you would be bitching to the skies complaining.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dan Tungu doesn't sound like a name where people want to take him seriously.

Who wants to sue a Baluku?

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

yes free school fees. So instead of $4.00 school fees + $4.00 supplementary fees,
malays only pay supplementary fees.

Exempt from xiong ns.
I think should have brought you along after my safincos posting to explain to mindef that it is wrong to post me to 3 guards.

what has a condo got to do with it?

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal

You're absolutely correct. Malaysian Home Affairs Minister wanted to have the bastard arrested, but it was Tengku who blocked it.

No, the Tengku did not block it, the Brits did.

The Brits knew they needed LKY to counter balance the power of the bumi extremists in Bolehland. If the extremists put away LKY, the Tengku would makan up sinkapoo and the Brit would lose an important strategic forward base in SE Asia. The Tengku hated LKY for raising the issue of "Malaysian Malaysia" which means in essence the abolition of privileges for the bumi in boleh land. The Tengku would be more than happy to put LKY in the dungeon.

Had the Brit not objected to the arrest of LKY, sinkapoo would not have become a sovereign country today but would end up as one of the lethargic states like Sabah and Sarawak in the boleh land.

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Brits knew they needed LKY to counter balance the power of the bumi extremists in Bolehland. If the extremists put away LKY, the Tengku would makan up sinkapoo and the Brit would lose an important strategic forward base in SE Asia. The Tengku hated LKY for raising the issue of "Malaysian Malaysia" which means in essence the abolition of privileges for the bumi in boleh land. The Tengku would be more than happy to put LKY in the dungeon.

Had the Brit not objected to the arrest of LKY, sinkapoo would not have become a sovereign country today but would end up as one of the lethargic states like Sabah and Sarawak in the boleh land.

Spore would be a shithole like JB.

Sporean chinese would be like the malaysian chinese trying to find another country to educate and employ them; only problem is that there is none.

I am no fan of LKY; but i hate the MYS more.

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

i have said many times before; malaysia and indonesia are one of the most racist countries in the world.
in the league of the apartheid.

only diff is that SA under apartheid was actually good.