• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SMRT introduces "care stickers" for passengers to get a seat

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SMRT introduces new stickers, queue lines to promote better commuter behaviour

Pregnant women, senior citizens or other passengers in need are now able to request "care stickers" aimed at making it easier for them to get a seat. -- PHOTO: SMRT

• [*=left]
    [*=left]
    [*=left]

SINGAPORE - Pregnant women, senior citizens or other passengers in need are now able to request "care stickers" aimed at making it easier for them to get a seat.

Public transport operator SMRT said on Friday that commuters can ask for these stickers at all passenger service centres along its MRT lines and bus interchanges.
They are meant for expectant mothers, senior citizens, parents travelling with infants, commuters with mobility needs and unwell passengers.

SMRT vice-president for rail operations Alvin Kek said: "While passengers are generally courteous and are willing to offer seats to those in need, we feel that a sticker could help commuters identify and extend care more easily."

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another fucktard idea. I bet those issuing the stickers cant reject those not in need but still gian png for a seat.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This could only have come from some military dimwit... probably one that is in charge of SMRT.

What do you think? :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore has a very serious problem... the PAP is part of the symptom but there is something far deeper.

After observing for a while I can conclude it is this: the country is being run by a bunch of nerdy military scholar nitwits. For a small country, there are far too many of them.

Just open your eyes and look around you. 'Orderly' is just a euphemism for 'regimental'. With folks ranging from Lui Tuck Yew to Desmond Kuek in charge, there is no chance for common sense to prevail. They have carried over the rampant idiocy of the SAF into our public institutions, and it shows in their policies.

NS slaves will know what I'm talking about.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u know this country is in a sad state of affairs when u need some stickers to teach better "commuter behaviour"......first world country with 3rd world civil behaviour and courtesy...

i bet u japan never have this kind of problems....

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucktards instead of solving the problem, add new problems to cover existing problems. Expect to see more brawls in train because of these stickers

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sigh!....what ?? The stickers come off...you going find them stuck on the door, the floor, the.....whatever you can stick it to. Using that sticker, is like when I was young, I draw the outline of a turtle & write, 老呜龟, on an exercise book paper & stick it on your back.

So, with that sticker , you are like " 老呜龟 “ looking for a seat... ha ha ha ha :biggrin:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure, paste a sticker to make yourself feel stupid.

Isn't it the same as those humiliating name tags which they make f&b staff wear that says they do not understand English?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore has a very serious problem... the PAP is part of the symptom but there is something far deeper.

After observing for a while I can conclude it is this: the country is being run by a bunch of nerdy military scholar nitwits. For a small country, there are far too many of them.

Just open your eyes and look around you. 'Orderly' is just a euphemism for 'regimental'. With folks ranging from Lui Tuck Yew to Desmond Kuek in charge, there is no chance for common sense to prevail. They have carried over the rampant idiocy of the SAF into our public institutions, and it shows in their policies.

NS slaves will know what I'm talking about.

It is sad that common courtesy cannot be found in this country.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is sad that common courtesy cannot be found in this country.

There is courtesy out there. The only sad thing is that we are ruled by morons who think courtesy (or other campaigns e.g. 'Speak Good English') should be officially inculcated like how you toilet train dogs.

Micromanaging and social engineering.

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2s9rq5s.png

How about the behaviour of our Foreign PETS?