• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thos who invested in JB Properties....

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imho, they got plenty to lose out. Potential spending loss must surely outweigh this darned entrance fee? :rolleyes:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are many "not supposed" to do activities but do you really gong gong follow the not suppose rules that were set by arseholes?

agree, as I go there every Sunday and risk it some weeks but there were times when the buggers did spot check and pull away many drivers aside

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many "not supposed" to do activities but do you really gong gong follow the not suppose rules that were set by arseholes?

Yah idiot! Once you get caught even once doing the "not supposed" to do activities, there goes your "privilege" ever again.

Let's do the math now, I usually only use half a tank in Singapore under current driving conditions, my tank capacity is 70l, making it 35l.

Petrol is RM2.90 or $1.10, versus $2.00 in SG, so save about $0.90 per liter, 35 litres save about $30, with new VEP about $20, savings drop to $10, deduct the $2 charge at the SG ICA when entering, total savings now only $8.

So save $8 and have to jam 2 hours in 2 hours out weekend burned, and spend on petrol to get to JB, as my petrol station is just across the road, no need to incur petrol to travel to JB, savings is now negligible.

Just to save on spending on some food in JB? not worth now.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I take the bus to JB so I'm not affected. Nowadays taking a cab in JB is easier because most of the taxis will use the meter.

So there are alternatives.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imho, they got plenty to lose out. Potential spending loss must surely outweigh this darned entrance fee? :rolleyes:

Actually sinkies shouldnt complain yet. Cos i am pretty sure the Msian business associations sure rally and kpkb to the JB authorities.

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal
The most affected are the jiu hu kia SPRs. Yippee, kenna screw by their own BN govt. swee...... No more rent out hdb flat while commuting from JB. It about time those arseholes pay their dues.

Fuck those job snatcher PMET jiu hu kia back to mudland.

Let those jiu hu kia SPRs asshole have a taste of bitter medicine we sillyporeans have been taking from our garment. Pay and pay and pay. Lets see whether those Jiu Hu Kia still sing praises for our garment.

Hip Hip Hooooooray!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck those job snatcher PMET jiu hu kia back to mudland.

Let those jiu hu kia SPRs asshole have a taste of bitter medicine we sillyporeans have been taking from our garment. Pay and pay and pay. Lets see whether those Jiu Hu Kia still sing praises for our garment.

Hip Hip Hooooooray!

Jiu Hu Kia is very selfish and self centered. They don't even want to pay their own conservancy charges for their own condominum giving excuses that they are not staying inside in JB. These JIU HU KIA will only sing praises when things are good and advantageous to their situation.

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jiu Hu Kia is very selfish and self centered. They don't even want to pay their own conservancy charges for their own condominum giving excuses that they are not staying inside in JB. These JIU HU KIA will only sing praises when things are good and advantageous to their situation.

U are right! Those chao chee bai jiu hu kia also very kiasu. Must have learn from our sillyporeans. If u guys think just cos I am a Chinese, they would give in to u, be it distribution of jobs/duties, queueing, u are dead wrong! Those jiu hu kia Sprs are the worst lot. Want to have Sillypore cake and wanna eat damn whole piece as well.

Pui!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually sinkies shouldnt complain yet. Cos i am pretty sure the Msian business associations sure rally and kpkb to the JB authorities.

The SME association in JB already KPKB.

Next, if they can't succeed they will get the representative from these hyper-mart JUSCO, TESCO and Giant to complain to the SME Association. Add in some Datoks, it will not be easy to implement. If they have problem implementing the RM20 entry fee which was years ago, what make you think they can do it now with RM50 ?

kapkia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
agree bro. But many Singaporeans will fail to see that. Honestly speaking, I will go even if its RM50. Reason being, nowadays its really hard to find nice cheap food in Singapore. Still plenty in JB. For example beside KSL, the roast duck shop, 2 drinks, 1 plate of assorted roast meats for 2 pax cost me $18RM only...

Yah.. very nice and cheap. Must be a dead duck kena langgar lori before they serve you.