• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Flushing more than once a day is wasteful and irresponsible - stop this habit NOW!

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should only flush after taking a dump.

If you take a piss, you should not flush.

Every flush averages 10 litres of water - if the 5.5 million people do not flush the five times they pee every 24 hours, imagine how much water is saved.

275 million litres every day!!!

Because resources are cheap, we take it for granted.

We should be more responsible and care about our environment - stop flushing toilets NOW!!!!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Flushing more than once a day is wasteful and irresponsible - stop this habit NOW

Should direct one's pee onto plants or vegetables, don't waste. When you wish to pee, walk to a field, or pot and pee there. Best if you can pee into a neighbourhood vegetable garden. Pee makes good plant food.

Cheers!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Flushing more than once a day is wasteful and irresponsible - stop this habit NOW

i flush only after i have compared all colors of my shit from morning to night. since i shit twice a day on the average, the shit in the evening may be slightly lighter than shit of the morning. there's a reason for that, and it's tmi to explain it here. no wonder my place stinks the whole day. :o

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Every flush averages 10 litres of water - if the 5.5 million people do not flush the five times they pee every 24 hours, imagine how much water is saved.

We should be more responsible and care about our environment - stop flushing toilets NOW!!!!

You are out of touch, the PAP encourages you to flush the toilet, every 10 mins if possible, for they charge you, waterborne fees, water tax, GST...they make tons of money from this, on top of per cu litres & the water they recycle & they charge you for potable water...

The water you flushed ...is "chugga!, chugga! chink!"...the sound of a cash register to them...PLEASE FLUSH MORE!!!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shit is good as plant food, better than pee. My Ah Kong collected his poo and used it to fertilize the water melons he grew once. They grew very fast, very big, and very sweet. His shit got him into big shit when my mom discovered he was keeping his poo in a plastic bag and later emptying it onto the garden patch where his plants were. Mom was a city girl, didn't understand the farmer's ways.

Cheers!

.................. i shit twice a day on the average,................

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Shit is good as plant food, better than pee. My Ah Kong collected his poo and used it to fertilize the water melons he grew once. They grew very fast, very big, and very sweet. His shit got him into big shit when my mom discovered he was keeping his poo in a plastic bag and later emptying it onto the garden patch where his plants were. Mom was a city girl, didn't understand the farmer's ways.

Cheers!

due to drought, i flush as minimally as possible. i don't use my shit for gardening as all my plants would die from soursop saturation. :o

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are out of touch, the PAP encourages you to flush the toilet, every 10 mins if possible, for they charge you, waterborne fees, water tax, GST...they make tons of money from this, on top of per cu litres & the water they recycle & they charge you for potable water...

The water you flushed ...is "chugga!, chugga! chink!"...the sound of a cash register to them...PLEASE FLUSH MORE!!!

Dun flush, later alot of people out of job, from the water meter guy to Olivia Lum...

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

Laosai no pian must flush more than once. Otherwise if the laosai goes airborne it can become infectious!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wish I have a jipun wife so that I can pee into her mouth everytime, don't need to flush.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i flush only after i have compared all colors of my shit from morning to night. since i shit twice a day on the average, the shit in the evening may be slightly lighter than shit of the morning. there's a reason for that, and it's tmi to explain it here. no wonder my place stinks the whole day. :o

drinkurineandlive?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think most people pang sai with their anus facing down so the poo gravitates towards the floor. Didn't know there were other directions to face when one poos.:eek:

Cheers!

..... Otherwise if the laosai goes airborne it can become infectious!

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think most people pang sai with their anus facing down so the poo gravitates towards the floor. Didn't know there were other directions to face when one poos.:eek:

Cheers!
then like that how shit can hit the fan!! :confused::confused:

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal

i put rocks to fill up the water closet system

so each time i flush
it uses much less water that it was orginally design to do

other put water bottles fill with water
the amount of water means the amount u save each time u flush

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal

jesus din flush the toilet each time he pang sai
he just take a roll of toilet paper from thin air
and clean his backside

Laosai no pian must flush more than once. Otherwise if the laosai goes airborne it can become infectious!

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i put rocks to fill up the water closet system

so each time i flush
it uses much less water that it was orginally design to do

other put water bottles fill with water
the amount of water means the amount u save each time u flush

don't have to go till that lah, uncle
the float can be adjusted for high low water level inside

some more PUB only approve 4.5 litre water flush oni

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You all should not flush at all.

Let the shit and pee ferment and bubble nicely
Then people like kopiuncle and steffychunnychowcheebyelangchowhaiduidouhoifar can stick their head below the liquid line
and chant muckjula stinkapura to the turds and tissue to their hearts content.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

TS, you forgot that we recycle water in Singapore?

So where is the wastage?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

why not flush? The water gets converted to new water!