• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I discovered new pleasure - damn shiok lah!

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn hot day today, so stayed at home, looked at my Suntec REIT news and smiled.

I decided to videochat my Shenzhen darling, wanked off in bed and dozed off.

I felt a strange tingling sensation on my nipples as I was sleeping and dreamed that my darling was right next to me, nibbling on me, as I got a second erection.

Then I woke up and realised it was a dream - but the nibbing was real.

What happened was that my cum spurted on my chest and nipples and after I fell asleep, some ants crawled on me and bit me there.

It's a damn shiok feeling. Ouch!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Congratulations. You may have diabetes. I hope your REITS dividends can pay for your insulin.

Damn hot day today, so stayed at home, looked at my Suntec REIT news and smiled.

I decided to videochat my Shenzhen darling, wanked off in bed and dozed off.

I felt a strange tingling sensation on my nipples as I was sleeping and dreamed that my darling was right next to me, nibbling on me, as I got a second erection.

Then I woke up and realised it was a dream - but the nibbing was real.

What happened was that my cum spurted on my chest and nipples and after I fell asleep, some ants crawled on me and bit me there.

It's a damn shiok feeling. Ouch!

rats ate yr neh neh even more shiok

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
No diabetes lah - if got, cannot get erection twice in one hour.

All my investments in REITs, damn shiok lah the yield.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
congratulations for discovering your new pleasure. please use only one hand to enjoy while you're at it. it says handwerker for a specific reason.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 456

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
No diabetes lah - if got, cannot get erection twice in one hour.

All my investments in REITs, damn shiok lah the yield.

It's diabetes. Ants are attracted to sweet things than salty things. Especially after you urine and forgotten to flush.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Congratulations. You may have diabetes. I hope your REITS dividends can pay for your insulin.

In time pieces of your legs will drop off and followed by bits of your langjeow as well.
Tongue will remain intact for you to moan and groan you no longer can fuck.

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please take care.u had a growth in u.
Check for prostate cancer.or maybe cervical cancer.
go for early screening.can check for hiv as well.
There is a 3in 1 package

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Welcome back bro, you made your peace with boss?

I actually found life is shiok and good and betterer outside SBF.

Go try that and you will agree and might not even bother with this place but some of the jokes here are good.