• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Husband Makes Spreadsheet of Wife's Excuses for Not Having Sex

Administrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought only Sinkie men would be in such a poor state...actually many married couple in Sinkapore is worse. Have sex every 9 days isn't that bad. I heard of those that get it only every 2 months.

Men thinks that sex will be "free-flow" after marriage then they are wrong, sex would no longer be their call after marriage.

rs_560x415-140722062256-560.Sex-Spreadsheet-JR-72214.jpg

"Honey, I have a headache" just wouldn't do!

One 26-year-old woman came up with plenty of better excuses than that for avoiding intimacy with her husband. And for seven weeks her husband, also 26, used an Excel spreadsheet to document his wife's varying reasons for not having sex with him.

If we're to believe this piece of reddit lore at face value, the disgruntled husband emailed his wife this "immature, inflammatory" spreadsheet as she was "driving to the airport for a 10-day work trip." Naturally, she posted it to /r/relationships, eliciting a range of responses (many NSFW) from hundreds of redditors, most of whom empathized with the man feeling neglected in the boudoir.

To be fair, though, many of wife's reasons for not doing the deed were valid. Being "sweaty and gross," "exhausted," or "too drunk" doesn't exactly boost one's mood. "I ate too much" is a legitimate reason to avoid movement altogether—let alone in-the-sheets gymnastics.
The wife did reject her man's advances to watch a Friends re-run (pivot!), and a handful of times she gave "non-verbal" excuses for not wanting to get it on. On three celebratory occasions, though, she said "yes," which hubby excitedly noted in italics in the "Sex?" column.

The spreadsheet has since been deleted (womp, womp) and according to OP (that's original poster, for those of you not up on your reddit terminology), hubby has cut contact now that his lovemaking spreadsheet has gone public.

Woof. Hopefully these two can work things out...and have some steamy makeup sex to boot!

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think his wife must be like Hook Chin; Lee Way Lyn; Joesuckfin Yeo; Ni may fart... Bro, just dream of having it with Fan Wong; Joanne Peh; Filicia Chin.... you oomph power will cum, drink Tongkat Ali coffee can cum after cum, don't believe try it.

I thought only Sinkie men would be in such a poor state...actually many married couple in Sinkapore is worse. Have sex every 9 days isn't that bad. I heard of those that get it only every 2 months.

Men thinks that sex will be "free-flow" after marriage then they are wrong, sex would no longer be their call after marriage.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

While I find the spreadsheet very amusing, but at age 26, already like that, can't imagine, if at age 36, will be once every 2 months or less
After that will be a big fat zero.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think his wife must be like Hook Chin; Lee Way Lyn; Joesuckfin Yeo; Ni may fart... Bro, just dream of having it with Fan Wong; Joanne Peh; Filicia Chin.... you oomph power will cum, drink Tongkat Ali coffee can cum after cum, don't believe try it.

Fann can still fuck? Doggie or donkey?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
While I find the spreadsheet very amusing, but at age 26, already like that, can't imagine, if at age 36, will be once every 2 months or less
After that will be a big fat zero.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

That's why it is important to not get tied down to any one woman. Especially by contract under law.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Get a new lay. Write this off... talk about spread new sheet for not missing out on conjugal rights:p

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid thread!
If you can fuck well and good and fuck for 2 to 3 hours going through more positions than in kama sutra or Japanese Manga, the wife will want
and beg to be fucked and fucked and will scream and wail if they do not get their fucks and be taken to nirvana and beyond.

If you can only do wham bam thank you mam in matter of seconds, they will make a thousand excused not to fuck you while searching for someone just like me to fuck them.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the reason he's not getting any....

1st, he spreads the sheets.
2nd, he spreads her legs.
And lastly, when he gets the chance, he spreads out his laptop and does his spreadsheet. :rolleyes:

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brommell would never do this to Mario Gotze. She is a fine specimen of a women, and I'm willing to bet a heavenly monster in bed!

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can why not. I enjoy fooking with my wife when she pregnant, the extra nutrients my kid received make her extra smart- my kid scored 7A in sec 4 and cross over to RJC and graduate with good result doesn't like politic, working as a teacher now.

Fann can still fuck? Doggie or donkey?