• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Life is Precious

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Saw this meaningful video this morning, made me think a lot, made me treasure what I've got. Hope you enjoy - A Lesson On Life, The Pickled Jar

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What's happening to my forum!!!!! It's become a second flowerpod. :*: Might as well merge the two.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's happening to my forum!!!!! It's become a second flowerpod. :*: Might as well merge the two.

Yeah, add a sub forum for discussing handbags, shoes and the best brand of makeup. :rolleyes::wink:

Then add targeted advertising, putting up ad banners of cosmetics and nail spas for that forum. For the bitches who aren't bright enough to install an ad blocking program, they will be more inclined to click on those, thus generating ad revenue. :cool:

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, add a sub forum for discussing handbags, shoes and the best brand of makeup. :rolleyes::wink:

Then add targeted advertising, putting up ad banners of cosmetics and nail spas for that forum. For the bitches who aren't bright enough to install an ad blocking program, they will be more inclined to click on those, thus generating ad revenue. :cool:

most importantly, it will bring more girls into our forum.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
most importantly, it will bring more girls into our forum.

That's not necessarily a good thing. It brings down the overall IQ of the forum.

If you want to get acquainted with more broads in cyberspace, there are better avenues than this forum.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those bitches and butches need savaging not salvaging.

The organisation meant well when they were first formed to protect womenfolk from family violence, etc. Even men supported them.

Then satanist elements infiltrated them and they began to hint about anti-family, anti-men and sexual liberations, including spreading these values to teenage girls.

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The organisation meant well when they were first formed to protect womenfolk from family violence, etc. Even men supported them.

Then satanist elements infiltrated them and they began to hint about anti-family, anti-men and sexual liberations, including spreading these values to teenage girls.

Many of these groups start off with good ideals and intentions but as soon as their profiles are raised they get hijacked by self serving elements.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice video! But it doesn't explain what happens someone break the glass jar?

Like a missile strike or a calamity? What can you do?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Nice video! But it doesn't explain what happens someone break the glass jar?

Like a missile strike or a calamity? What can you do?

Kopi, that's where our CPF comes into play thanks to our PAP with great foresight.