• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i am happy...very very happy....:) :)

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I live the blessed life of all.:smile:

I work less than 5 hours per day and have the most freedom.

I have different girlfriends every year and enjoy tons of fucks and my gfs dying for more fucks from me.

Money is not a problem and i can afford to spend and spend. I have girlfriends from different countries but i prefer thais.

Who needs a wife when you have different girls at your disposal.

Now i am typing here to show others how happy i am and keep thinking about my life with a great smile on my face while having a healthy nutrient dense juice on my hand.

i enjoy the best music, good tasty healthy food, have energy and vitality. There isn't a minute that i am not smiling and beaming with joy.:smile::smile::smile:

Whatever i do , it is an instant success and money comes to me easily.:smile::smile::smile::smile:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You not getting anal-fucked tonight eh ? :rolleyes:
You pimping your Thai ladyboy wife at Orchard Tower again ?
You've been sleeping too much in the day and woke up feeling hungry and eating instant noodles hallucinating you are in some white trash country ?
Get a life
:oIo:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Another reason why i am happy is because i am always right.

when i say Germany will win, they confirmed win.

when i talk about Sinkie..this term spread far and wide...what more can you ask for?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Would a successful and happy person spend a lot of his time complaining and bitching about Singapore and Singaporeans here?

Common sense.

Some people are in self denial.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Another reason why i am happy is because i am always right.

when i say Germany will win, they confirmed win.

when i talk about Sinkie..this term spread far and wide...what more can you ask for?

Well done. I have added to your points as a sign of my admiration for your skills and your foresight.

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking jiu hoo kia really no standard. Want to act high class but the moment he opened his mouth, all the jiu hoo sewage air come out. True to my words, "You can take the jiu hoo kia out of jiu hoo, but you can never take the jiu hoo out of the jiu hoo kia" :biggrin:

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal
chee bye kia.Attention seeking hussy.
cannot tahan.when others shower concerns to the other very sad thread.must start this thread to act cute n seek comfort.
Tony u in real life suffer from delusion n psychosis disorder.
pity u .

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fucking jiu hoo kia really no standard. Want to act ihigh class but the moment he opened his mouth, all the jiu hoo sewage air come out. True to my words, "You can take the jiu hoo kia out of jiu hoo, but you can never take the jiu hoo out of the jiu hoo kia" :biggrin:
Don't be jealous.. Just accept the fact that you sucks.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
another reason why i am happy is that, i can decided when i want to earn money.

if i have the mood to work, then money flows in,

if i want to relax, then for months i just travel.

sometimes, i can travel and earn money at the same time if i want to..

no wonder i am all smiles.....

i am so happy that i feel like giving people points...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
another reason why i am happy is that i stay away from sinkies.

once this is achieve, all my gfs and money start flowing in.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Would a successful and happy person spend a lot of his time complaining and bitching about Singapore and Singaporeans here?

Common sense.

Attachments

• On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog.jpg
    On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 159

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking jiu hoo kia really no standard. Want to act high class but the moment he opened his mouth, all the jiu hoo sewage air come out. True to my words, "You can take the jiu hoo kia out of jiu hoo, but you can never take the jiu hoo out of the jiu hoo kia" :biggrin:

Yeah he open mouth either stink like hell or full of hot air.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Common sense.

It is a form of serious disorder. He only know how to say others but not himself.