• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Divorce Lawyer

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as you all know, i was divorced and my wife's lawyer has a name by aaron benjamin nathan, that time this prataman was president. that time, lao goh went to AV land to masturbate with kozumi, i was harassed in ST and SAF. i wonder if i can check if my divorce got anything to do with them. i can't stop thinking cos' too many insinuation by the siao chee byes from sph.

what do you think?:confused:

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
as you all know, i was divorced and my wife's lawyer has a name by aaron benjamin nathan, that time this prataman was president. that time, lao goh went to AV land to masturbate with kozumi, i was harassed in ST and SAF. i wonder if i can check if my divorce got anything to do with them. i can't stop thinking cos' too many insinuation by the siao chee byes from sph.

I am clueless about what you post. Any link to your past posts on this?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's a psychological imprisonment or harrassment if you ask me...no way to explain it. only the secret squirrels can answer my question.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the account of my story was real, if you have worked in big corporations, you will know what i mean, you are being managed. and during that phase, i was feeling very uncomfortable...that's all i have to say.:o

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You should hire a PI to investigate if your lawyer was fucking your wife also. Bro, if have, I will help you whack him. Spirit if SBF brotherhood :biggrin:

Administrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe you but the best person to give you advice is the doctors in IMH. They had dealt with many of such cases and will know how to help people solve it.

the account of my story was real, if you have worked in big corporations, you will know what i mean, you are being managed. and during that phase, i was feeling very uncomfortable...that's all i have to say.:o

J92bNp

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should hire a PI to investigate if your lawyer was fucking your wife also. Bro, if have, I will help you whack him. Spirit if SBF brotherhood :biggrin:

Actually Krafty should hire PI to investigate himself to see if he always hallucinating, talking to imaginary friends or looking out for stalkers. The evidence would shock Krafty.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
never...i have not hallucinate in anyway, or talk to myself...it's difficult for me to tell you how it is done, remember tang liang hong has lost it, do you understand what has been done? sadly to say, you are too simpleton to know how the cronies can messed your mind up.

Actually Krafty should hire PI to investigate himself to see if he always hallucinating, talking to imaginary friends or looking out for stalkers. The evidence would shock Krafty.