• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unlicense ah long tactics, please help

Joybite

Unlienced ah long send an sms to me, offer loan at attractive interest rate one day.
Last month i took a loan$1000 ,4 repayment .
I paid 3 times, on the last repayment due date i sms to them asking their bak account number so that i can transfer money owe to them.
They ignore my sms andcall. The next day ,at night they send me a message asking me to check my bank account, RELoad please check,.
But i sms them back immediately, telling them i dont need to reload.
I want to pay them back.till now there is no answer from them.
All brother please advice, what should i do .

Please help i do not want to be a victim if they continue to transfer money to me ,later charge me high interest , i am stuck.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1) TT whatever due to them and tell them to fuck off

2) Pocket the money and no further action

3) Scam them by intro friends to loan and then (2)

Smelly ah longs like these are out to chop your carrot.
If you dun get tough with them it will never end and eventually you will still end up taking this step.
If they already made a profit from you and you take a hard stand there is a 50-50 chance you might not get harassed.
Many local ah longs play psychological game only.
Good luck

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
However jialak, nevet take from unlicensed ah longs. Especially those faceless ones. Why? Coz you can expect trouble even if you are prompt. For your last payment, they wont answer your call or message. Next day, they will call you and deny your attempts to contact them. So, they will die die insist you have to make 2 more payments.

They have lots if tricks. If you fear them, you are gone. Better to chop off everything asap. Need not fear them. But need not antagonise them too. Not to your advantage. Good luck.

Joybite

H
However jialak, nevet take from unlicensed ah longs. Especially those faceless ones. Why? Coz you can expect trouble even if you are prompt. For your last payment, they wont answer your call or message. Next day, they will call you and deny your attempts to contact them. So, they will die die insist you have to make 2 more payments.

They have lots if tricks. If you fear them, you are gone. Better to chop off everything asap. Need not fear them. But need not antagonise them too. Not to your advantage. Good luck.

Hi bro
Should i make a police report , i have already informed my bank about the unsolicited money.
I cant transfer back to them because they give me three different bank account previously.
Now i suspect those account are from lender like me.
When payment is due , they will use my transfer to them to give to another borrower.
I am very stress, as this is my first time i try borrow money from ah long, very stupid.
There have my i/c and company names card i whatapp to them .

Joybite

Thank for your advise.
I have informed my bank of the illegal money.
Now waiting for ah long message when payment is due this friday.

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
asked a 3rd party, speak like gangster type of old uncle, to call them.
negotiate and settle it
next, change your bank account number immediately.
change phone number too
otherwise, report police

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
asked a 3rd party, speak like gangster type of old uncle, to call them.
negotiate and settle it

Not likely to work with these chaps based overseas. The extra they are pocketing is for themselves. Not their organization. Thesechaps are only 'telephone' gangsters. The more you are seen wanting to negotiate, the worse it gets. Best just to ignore them. Yes, change hph number and bank account number.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, never never give in, once you give in and thats it. Kena check mate liao. Pls dont fall into their trap.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not likely to work with these chaps based overseas. The extra they are pocketing is for themselves. Not their organization. Thesechaps are only 'telephone' gangsters. The more you are seen wanting to negotiate, the worse it gets. Best just to ignore them. Yes, change hph number and bank account number.

No need to change number, just reject the number. Make mata report but dun expect mata to save you, it just a procedure. Get the town council number ready so that can tell TC to paint the ah long O$P$ signs.

Be ready to be harass by them for a long time until u find a new place to stay. Of all the ah longs out there, u got the worse kind, HP ah loongs.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unlienced ah long send an sms to me, offer loan at attractive interest rate one day.
Last month i took a loan$1000 ,4 repayment .
I paid 3 times, on the last repayment due date i sms to them asking their bak account number so that i can transfer money owe to them.
They ignore my sms andcall. The next day ,at night they send me a message asking me to check my bank account, RELoad please check,.
But i sms them back immediately, telling them i dont need to reload.
I want to pay them back.till now there is no answer from them.
All brother please advice, what should i do .

Please help i do not want to be a victim if they continue to transfer money to me ,later charge me high interest , i am stuck.

i should be so lucky..................people send you money still complain.................report police, no need to pay back.............

this is not Hong Kong................the loansharks here not like HK triads............

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont understand.
you said you had paid them 3 payments.
how?
then why you need their bank a/c for final payment?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need to change number, just reject the number. Make mata report but dun expect mata to save you, it just a procedure. Get the town council number ready so that can tell TC to paint the ah long O$P$ signs.

Be ready to be harass by them for a long time until u find a new place to stay. Of all the ah longs out there, u got the worse kind, HP ah loongs.

If none of your friends use private numbers to call you, then no need to change. No point make police report. Ah longs are smart. If they know you arent giving in, they may not vandalise your home. Money needs to be paid for job done.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If none of your friends use private numbers to call you, then no need to change. No point make police report. Ah longs are smart. If they know you arent giving in, they may not vandalise your home. Money needs to be paid for job done.

Actually I won't label them as ah loongs. These arseholes are just fraudsters.

Mata report is necessary because TC only act after mata report is lodge. Paperwork only as mata are useless.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the maximum loan one can obtain from a loan shark? I plan to leave Peesai when my E-pass expires. I wish to take as many loans from as many of them as possible and then cabut when I cash out. They can look for me all they want. If by chance they show up outside my house, I will shoot them. Please introduce these loan sharks to me.

Cheers!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually I won't label them as ah loongs. These arseholes are just fraudsters.

Mata report is necessary because TC only act after mata report is lodge. Paperwork only as mata are useless.

Yes, fraudsters. Not their organsation. Always the individual.

Lodge police report when kena vandalised. If not no point reporting for record purpose.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is the maximum loan one can obtain from a loan shark? I plan to leave Peesai when my E-pass expires. I wish to take as many loans from as many of them as possible and then cabut when I cash out. They can look for me all they want. If by chance they show up outside my house, I will shoot them. Please introduce these loan sharks to me.

Cheers!

It depends. But average about 2k.