• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

They say size don't matter but is not true especially for guys who can grow bigger

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
They say size don't matter but is not true especially for guys

When a men gets to matured age, the penis grows bigger and the feeling from genital pleasure is very different from the time he is teenager when the penis is smaller.

The people who said size don't matter for sexual pleasure are LIARS!!! It matters lots for men, not just for the women.

Damn liars!! why they lie??

Now I know why ang moh with bigger penis looks so much happier, and why small penis men look so depressed.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: They say size don't matter but is not true especially for guys

Don't feel sad.

Even Angmo girls feel most comfortable with smaller to normal, 4 to 6". They do not like to be hurt with biggies.
Girls respond to males who have confidence, personality, the correct smell and fun to be with.
Many of those with 9" don't get a second date. But then, of course, some girls will disagree with me.

BTW, girth is more important.

Size is important to girls too, I am referring to breast size, it worries them a lot. And they ask me about it.
I prefer B cup. But it is not the end of the world. I also love A cup women, some A cup angmo looks weird, but it does not worry me. D cup are a handful, but women without them so big should not feel depressed.

Last edited: