• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i am sad...very very sad.... :( :(

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there is nothing to bust... i am just relating what has happened since 1 pm today... it's now al ost 8pm.. 7 hours of crying and tears and massive pain..i know no one can help me to get over this except myself.. i am will do my best to get over this saddness...

SOS is willing to be your agony uncle or aunt - 1800-221-4444.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
You dun love ur wife, thats why u steal eat. But u've found a soulmate, but you are bound by circumstances, so cannot give the girl status. Been thr before.

MajullahSingapura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You dun love ur wife, thats why u steal eat. But u've found a soulmate, but you are bound by circumstances, so cannot give the girl status. Been thr before.

Love my wife ... well... it is the more i owe her...she has stick with me thru ups and downs of my career... so i owe it to her to be by her side.

Love my girl...yes...cos i am happy when i am with her. She gave me.life and i love her lots.

Anyway...she has now found a new man...i must wish her well...cannot be selfish...pain also must absorb and absorb...

MajullahSingapura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why must bust this busturd, entertaining mah............................... :biggrin:

Nah...jw5....thanks for keeping quiet all this while...i think you know which is my main moniker...appreciate your gesture of not making fun of my plight today...thanks brother...thanks....

jw5

Loyal
Tens everybody, tens ................................ :biggrin:

Nah...jw5....thanks for keeping quiet all this while...i think you know which is my main moniker...appreciate your gesture of not making fun of my plight today...thanks brother...thanks....

MajullahSingapura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Somehow....i am thankful that i can air my pain here ... it really helps when people respond ... but behind my brain i know that when tje night gets older...i will slump into sorrow again...sigh...:(

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Somehow....i am thankful that i can air my pain here ... it really helps when people respond ... but behind my brain i know that when tje night gets older...i will slump into sorrow again...sigh...:(

you shld go hang out, u confirm emo if u on your own. Or your pals dunno, and u have to act like nothing happen, so u hang out also sian... Its good to hv friends you can talk/whine to.

MajullahSingapura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you shld go hang out, u confirm emo if u on your own. Or your pals dunno, and u have to act like nothing happen, so u hang out also sian... Its good to hv friends you can talk/whine to.

Dont want to arouse suspicions... it is ok that 1 person gets shit rather than all 3 parties....that is the least i can do...