• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i am sad...very very sad.... :( :(

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i will ask him take all these useless points back... these useless points means nothing...NOTHING...

chee buy, you only up me 2 points more.. i want more than 6k points.. sorry cannot zap you. you ask others to up me until 6k points, then i come back and zap you.

MajullahSingapura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chee buy, you only up me 2 points more.. i want more than 6k points.. sorry cannot zap you. you ask others to up me until 6k points, then i come back and zap you.

nevermind...i will ask Joetys to Zap me..will ask Kopisai too...will ask OA too...will ask Drifter too...anyone everyone ....PLEASE ZAP ME!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nevermind...i will ask Joetys to Zap me..will ask Kopisai too...will ask OA too...will ask Drifter too...anyone everyone ....PLEASE ZAP ME!

Are you going to post your virtual suicide for us to witness?
There is SOS and Sam Leong ...yet you don't want to avail yourself those help. Why?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dun need SOS NOR LEONGSAM... I need a good zap and more zaps...zap till i disappear even better...

You can just disappear. Turn off your computer/tablet/phone. Done. We won't hear from you again.

Sam will tell you to take charge ...you are the master of your destiny. You don't need a zap to be silenced. You decide.
Please go see Sam in NZ to learn how to appreciate your life.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

[video=youtube;wvO7gyO3tQ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvO7gyO3tQ0[/video]