• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i am sad...very very sad.... :( :(

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dun seek viewership...u can zap me dead if u wish...i am just finding your forum as a avenue, an outlet to air my saddness and my love for her...

voews, points, power means nothing....absolutely nothing....

Why can't you take matters into your own hands? You don't need someone to silence you; you can do it. Just do it!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be honest I was more upset when my dog died. I was depressed for more than 3 months.

When my first girlfriend left me, I was OK after 2 weeks.

My cure for despondency is exercise. A 4 hour bike ride works wonders.

Death and non-death departures are poles apart. How to compare?

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are deeply intoxicated almost close to IMH's people. Anyway don't worry, will connect LKY; Gong Hee; LHL; HC etc...to instill their dogmas to strengthen your inner power. Just pick anyone and post here, Sam will be summoned to help by public demand.

it is not about screwing...if it was, i would not be in this emo state.. i feel lost...so lost... girls before her comes and go without any feelings...but she is special, very special to me...really miss her when i open my eyes this morning..the brain waves run non stop...have gotta numb this brain for a while.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Woodleigh
annual rugby game between the Saints and Rafflesians (Kiwi Cup)

Oh yes, the Kiwi Cup. Also, the annual Police Cup final between the Rafflesians and Saints. Those were the days when the ACSians couldn't tell a rugby from a soccer ball.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stamford Road. Vicinity of 4 other great schools back in the early post-war days: Town Convent, SJI, Catholic High, and RI.

Bras Basah Road:

RI - Bras Basah Road, Beach Road, North Bridge Road, Stamford Canal
CHIJ - Bras Basah Road, Victoria St., N B Road
SJI - Bras Basah Road, Waterloo St or Queen St
Catholic High - Queen St.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thanks for the song...nah...not killing myself...i just need to get over this emo feeling...6 years has been far too long...6 long years of emotions, holidays, meals, happy times, sad times, everything and now NOTHING...:(

I am surprised that till now you have not take a cactus to zap your own ass yet.

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks to Bass Sam who keep his word and up my points to more than 6k.. Do you still want to be zapped till your ass burst? i can grant you your death wish.

Power 20 talk like power 2000. LOL. Thats the problem with Jiu Hoo Kia. Give them abit of power and they will yaya papaya :rolleyes: