• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cambodians will be the next tsunami in singapore to meet white paper 6.9 million

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]CAMBODIANS WILL BE THE NEXT TSUNAMI IN SINGAPORE TO MEET WHITE PAPER 6.9 MILLION[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
21 Jul 2014 - 5:13pm

<ins style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

I refer to Mr Iswaran leading Singapore Team to Strengthen Bilateral Ties. [Link]

In his trip to strengthen bilateral economic ties, Mr Iswaran will meet Cambodian Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Interior Sar Kheng, Senior Minister of Commerce Sun Chanthol and Minister of Mines and Energy Suy Sem.

PAP has made no apologies about signing free trade agreements and bilateral deals with Cambodia, Myanmar and Laos. In exchange, these countries are more than happy to send their unemployed people to Singapore for work and when these workers send money back to their home countries, their Cambodia leaders are busy counting the inflow of Singapore currency.

We have seen and witnessed the Pinoy tsunami and the Myanmar tsunami in recent years. One of my friend who is working in Singapore Anti-Tuberculosis Association said that they are currently flooded by Myanmar accounts assistant when they don't know a shit about Singapore auditing and accounting laws.

PAP leaders will keep on defending themselves saying that foreigners are needed to boost real wages of Singaporeans or create jobs for Singaporeans.

My bitch is about “good jobs for its citizens”. If anything the government has attempted to “developing an attractive living environment and a thriving economy” by making it difficult for the wages of citizens to rise despite rising housing prices and cost of living expenses.

It does this via its “FTs are most welcomed” policy, which keeps wage costs down. To be fair, the FT policy also helps keep property prices up. See next posting.

It is a fact that FT HR employees aggressively pitch to the employers, the merits of their compatriots. I know a manager in an MNC wanting to employ a S’pore-trained lawyer, being sent nothing but the CVs of Filipino-trained lawyers by his, you guessed it, Filipino FT HR manager.

Even though it has now promised to moderate this policy, it has not changed its views on the importance of this policy.

Hence its constant ministerial refrain that less FTs means less GDP growth and less jobs for S’poreans. And the constructive, nation building media and academics keep on harping on the unhappiness of employers who want cheap FTs, and the costs to the economy (including less full time jobs for Singaporeans).

Cambodians' presence here, incidentally, boosts GDP growth and, indirectly, the bonuses of ministers and senior civil servants.

We are unlikely to get straight answers, but the questioning ensures that they know that we are not daft.

CJ
TRS Contributor

leehsienloongpointingfingers_zpsefb36004.jpg

You Stinkees better watch out! One more rant from you against my FT pets and I will have you arrested or replaced! *chey*