• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

第一次不是你

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i wonder how many bros here have to live with it, all my ex were virgins, thus i am nicknamed virgin killer...:cool::biggrin:

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dUKh2j5rWK8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like seasoned and experienced ones. :o

There's no need to care too much about virginity. Women are like urinals: after you have used one, another man will come along and use her. Rinse and repeat. :cool:

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

now he also cant take virgin anymore la. can only imagine...
hahahahah

Hahaha. Later he can't sleep again :biggrin:

But then again, its always sweet when we were young. This afternoon on the train, saw one PRC couple. Secondary school. Girl was in her short cheongsam (because today racial harmony day). They were lovey dovey, touching here and there. And I was raping her all over in my brain :o
Managed to see upskirt when she lifted both her legs to straighten her seating posture :biggrin:

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
krafty.
you watch channel 8 最爱是你?
i think is not bad...

I like that Xiaoshan. Many years ago when she started out in a telemovie call "The Promise" 向日葵的约定,already notice her. Too bad this film no more online. Kept wanting to show my wife. Very touching film.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal

But then again, its always sweet when we were young. This afternoon on the train, saw one PRC couple. Secondary school. Girl was in her short cheongsam (because today racial harmony day). They were lovey dovey, touching here and there. And I was raping her all over in my brain :o
Managed to see upskirt when she lifted both her legs to straighten her seating posture :biggrin:

are you 恋童癖 pedophilia??

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When did they start the racial harmony day nonsense? Forcing kids to wear stupid costumes in the name of 'racial harmony'. Conform or else. :rolleyes:

Thank goodness we did not have that during our school days.

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When did they start the racial harmony day nonsense? Forcing kids to wear stupid costumes in the name of 'racial harmony'. Conform or else. :rolleyes:

Thank goodness we did not have that during our school days.

I'll always remember racial harmony day. Happens to be my birthday also :biggrin:

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok, happy birthday!
[video=youtube;llv4NP4b9uM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llv4NP4b9uM[/video]