• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S'poreans cannot hang "free palestine" flag but foreigners allowed to hang flag?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<ins style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 728px; height: 90px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 728px; height: 90px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="728" height="90" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins> <!-- /.block --> <!-- /.region --> <!-- *********************************************************new slider ********************************************* --> [h=1]S'POREANS CANNOT HANG "FREE PALESTINE" FLAG BUT FOREIGNERS ALLOWED TO HANG FLAG?[/h]

<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
21 Jul 2014 - 5:15pm

<ins style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Dear The Real Singapore,
I refer to the article: "MAN WHO DISPLAYED PALESTINE FLAG: POLICE KEPT ASKING ME ABOUT MY RACE AND RELIGION" and "POLICE: WE DO NOT ALLOW PEOPLE TO HANG FREE PALESTINE FLAGS AT HDB"
Singapore Police don't allow Singaporeans to support "Free Palestine" but they allow foreigners to hang Argentina flags?
Such double standards! Previously, I have also seen many Fillipinos hanging their Philippines flags everywhere in Singapore and also no news about them being arrested.
Why are Singaporeans siding with Israel and enforcing their draconian law on the Singaporean that hanged the Palestinian flag?
fWBH5Da.jpg

BZLcDvB.jpg

I also want to make a formal complaint about this foreigner living at my Condo unit. I live in Estilo, 71 Wilkie Road. He is a South American Foreign Expat and he hangs outside his Argentina flag which I assume he is a Argentina Citizen or a supporter of Argentina Football team. I complaint to his unit many times for noise complain and yet he continue being noisy where there are loud parties and shouting every SINGLE weekend!
I also lodge a complaint to the condo body corporate as well as the police about him hanging his Argentina flag publicly outside his house balcony.
It has been many weeks and till now no actions is taken against him. It seems like in Singapore there are 2 sets of laws set out between Singaporeans and Foreigners. When foreigners commit crime, lesser punishment or even NO punishment will be given out to them while Singaporeans are being dealt with the law more seriously.
How is this fair?
Such double standards!

TRS reader Nazri

Orgasm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same shit but different day, Sinkies are screwed every seconds, every minutes, every hours, every day, every month and yearly.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Same shit but different day, Sinkies are screwed every seconds, every minutes, every hours, every day, every month and yearly.

But somehow, 60% feel shiok being screwed by the FAP Traitors and their FTrash pets.