• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Go cashless at hawker centre

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No fail la....crony lapdog George Quek still got it in his food fcourts.
Thailand food courts also have this system....ok la needs some getting used too....
Sinkies sure follow la....they are super obedient

In Thailand, i will gladly follow suit as i enjoy my meals there and i love thais..

In sinkieland, i fucking will pay by cash no matter what.. i will not use whatever system that shit PAP implement.

I want the hawker to earn cash from me.

jw5

Loyal
The sinkie hawker will gladly earn cash from you.

He also doesn't give a shit about any shit pap implemented system. :biggrin:

In Thailand, i will gladly follow suit as i enjoy my meals there and i love thais..

In sinkieland, i fucking will pay by cash no matter what.. i will not use whatever system that shit PAP implement.

I want the hawker to earn cash from me.

Dodomeki

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

4th most expensive place for expatriates. I consider myself a tourist in sinkieland and my place like a hotel coming back every few weeks. Kopitiams with their bad businesses are literally dead with their high rentals, putting off hawkers so u better eat at hawker centers :biggrin:

Dodomeki

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The sinkie hawker will gladly earn cash from you.

He also doesn't give a shit about any shit pap implemented system. :biggrin:

I often see changes in kopitiams. New faces. Either new towkay or new hawkers but one thing never change is that they are half empty except for peak hours :biggrin:

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE - Going cash-free at hawker centres will soon be a reality as Nets, the Network for Electronic Transfers Singapore, rolls out new initiatives to promote cashless payments..
did n.e.t.s forgot to mention the admin fee will eventually be passed on to the hawker centre patrons?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is something that the old guards envisaged and worked towards. It's the natural progression of things. It's makes sense for the hawker as well as handling cash is a nuisance and he does not have to worry about being robbed. No need to queue up for change or have change at the ready.

I remember the first rail of Nets in AMK. It failed miserably among the retailers. Now it is indispensable. .