• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysia very scared of russia!

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whenever spore makes a slightest negative remark about malaysia; all hell breaks loose on the malaysian side with the ex pm even wanting to declare war with spore.

Now their airplane has been shot down by russians but all very quiet on the malaysian front!

Where is the kris ????

Shows the kind of bullies their politicians are

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whenever spore makes a slightest negative remark about malaysia; all hell breaks loose on the malaysian side with the ex pm even wanting to declare war with spore.

Now their airplane has been shot down by russians but all very quiet on the malaysian front!

Where is the kris ????

Malaysians showed that they are smart. They will not be manipulated by xtian western countries and their allies to jump to conclusions to apportion blame without proof. Malaysians now demonstrate their maturity and independence. Where is the proof ?

Remember the Secretary of State of the USA, Colin Powers, declared to the world with "proof" at the UN Security Council that Iraq possessed WMD in order to justify their invasion later. Lies. Malaysians are careful people. My respect for our neighbours, the Malaysians.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where is the kris ????

Mahathir is a real coward if he still maintains his silence on this tragedy. Let's see what he has (if any) to say in the next few days.

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal
For all u know its a conspiracy.

Immediately after reported of the crash, immediately US point finger at Russia. At the same time Israel all out ground invasion of gaza.

As for sillypore, no need to go for far as to whether they dare to question super power. See how the garment treat the FTs. PRC, Pinoy just to name a few.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least this ah neh dare to question the Sultan and USA. Will our dear leaders dare to question USA?
Our leaders always "exercise with restraint". That's why Pinkie eventually married Ho Ching. I really cannot comprehend what beauty he sees in her. If for me, I'd rather remain a widower.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Even our resident Foreign Trash from Malaysia Tonychat is silent and dare not fly to Ukraine to protest and fuck those pro Russians rebels.

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
VERY SORRY hor,
roughly, in summary,

"I am very saddened by this tragedy.... My heart and condolences goes to their families and loved ones......"

Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad mengatakan syarikat penerbangan Malaysian Airlines (MAS) tidak bernasib baik apabila MH17 menggunakan ruang udara bergolak dan ditembak kumpulan pemisah di sempadan Ukraine semalam. Bekas perdana menteri itu berkata MH17 tidak bernasib baik apabila menjadi mangsa kumpulan pemisah yang terlibat dalam konflik kawasan itu. "Ini suatu yang tidak bernasib baik kerana kawasan itu sedang berlaku peperangan dan terdapat kumpulan pemisah. googletag.cmd.push(function() {googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1400601790726-3');}); "Mereka bukan askar yang berdisiplin," katanya dipetik dari portal One News (www.malaysia1news.my). Beliau berkata pejuang pemisah boleh sewenang-wenangnya melepas tembakan tanpa mengira sesiapa sahaja di wilayah bergolak. "Pemisah tidak mempunyai disiplin sama dengan tentera, mereka tembak tanpa ambil kira apa yang berlaku dan saya diberitahu kawasan tersebut banyak pesawat penumpang terbang. "Ia mungkin berlaku kepada penerbangan lain tapi ia berlaku kepada MAS. Ini pasti tragedi berganda selepas MH370," kata bekas perdana menteri paling lama berkhidmat itu. Dr Mahathir berkata beliau sedih dengan tragedi kedua yang berlaku ini, serta bersimpati kepada keluarga mangsa penumpang insiden tersebut. "Saya bersimpati kepada ahli keluarga dan mereka yang berkaitan dengan penumpang dalam pesawat ini," katanya. - See more at: http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/...ergolak-kata-dr-mahathir#sthash.zvufgOLo.dpuf

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
VERY SORRY hor,
roughly, in summary,

"I am very saddened by this tragedy.... My heart and condolences goes to their families and loved ones......"

Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad mengatakan syarikat penerbangan Malaysian Airlines (MAS) tidak bernasib baik apabila MH17 menggunakan ruang udara bergolak dan ditembak kumpulan pemisah di sempadan Ukraine semalam. Bekas perdana menteri itu berkata MH17 tidak bernasib baik apabila menjadi mangsa kumpulan pemisah yang terlibat dalam konflik kawasan itu. "Ini suatu yang tidak bernasib baik kerana kawasan itu sedang berlaku peperangan dan terdapat kumpulan pemisah. googletag.cmd.push(function() {googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1400601790726-3');}); "Mereka bukan askar yang berdisiplin," katanya dipetik dari portal One News (www.malaysia1news.my). Beliau berkata pejuang pemisah boleh sewenang-wenangnya melepas tembakan tanpa mengira sesiapa sahaja di wilayah bergolak. "Pemisah tidak mempunyai disiplin sama dengan tentera, mereka tembak tanpa ambil kira apa yang berlaku dan saya diberitahu kawasan tersebut banyak pesawat penumpang terbang. "Ia mungkin berlaku kepada penerbangan lain tapi ia berlaku kepada MAS. Ini pasti tragedi berganda selepas MH370," kata bekas perdana menteri paling lama berkhidmat itu. Dr Mahathir berkata beliau sedih dengan tragedi kedua yang berlaku ini, serta bersimpati kepada keluarga mangsa penumpang insiden tersebut. "Saya bersimpati kepada ahli keluarga dan mereka yang berkaitan dengan penumpang dalam pesawat ini," katanya. - See more at: http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/...ergolak-kata-dr-mahathir#sthash.zvufgOLo.dpuf

hey mahatir!

now is the time to show how tough malaysia is

now is the time for you to threaten to declare war; just like how you have been treating Spore all these years.
insist russia cooperate or face the wrath of malaysia!

hissamudin; take out your kris now - point it at putin

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey mahatir!

now is the time to show how tough malaysia is

now is the time for you to threaten to declare war; just like how you have been treating Spore all these years.
insist russia cooperate or face the wrath of malaysia!

hissamudin; take out your kris now - point it at putin

huh?
this time, they no use the man with the two coconuts?

remember, he said: I will slap you like a crocodile?

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kopied from AsiaOne Malaysia :

In a TV recording, Mr Ibrahim said he was not afraid of Mr Khairy and asked the Umno youth chief to quit his cabinet post and enter into a bout with him. He said in Malay: "Let me be frank with Khairy Jamaluddin. I challenge him. Resign as minister and I will resign as mahaguru. We try fighting. I will slap him like a crocodile, then he will know. PUBLICITY "This boy who just became a minister should not seek publicity using me. Let me do my work (to locate the plane). Don't classify what I do as haram (forbidden in Islam)." Mr Ibrahim also demanded that Mr Khairy retract his statements, which among others, referred to the bomoh as an "embarrassment and magic carpet shaman". - See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/malaysia/bomoh-minister-i’ll-slap-you-croc#sthash.IZvqpuxa.dpuf

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
have u seen those "one day in russia" videos?where russian do all kinds of insane crazy shit in everyday life?like driving a truck with only 3 wheels,or climbing on top of radio towers and do hanging pull ups over 1000 ft drop?or pointing ak47 when switch lanes or overtaking?or driving tanks and jets on highways?

when the average russian has balls made of steel of course anyone would be afraid.....compared to the fucking humji and balless sinkies that get slapped around everyday by foreigners and other countries and dont even dare to protest or riot.

Last edited: