• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I want to be a Thai pimp

Fugitive

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to be a Thai pimp, got holidays to Indonesia, Singapore, Japan, America, Australia, Europe and next going Italy. I want to be a Thai pimp.

I want to be a Thai pimp, got so many friends here and everywhere surely he is doing a good pimping for them friends. Its good to be a Thai pimp

I want to be a Thai pimp, got nice wine and nice drinks and nice food from all over the world. I really want to be a Thai pimp.

I want to be a Thai pimp got nice cars and business class, wow being a Thai pimp is so high class and I have to be a Thai pimp.

Can a Thai pimp achieve all these so please help me be a Thai pimp.

jw5

Loyal
Who gives a shit about all these?

The important question is: The Pros pretty or not. Look like Scroobal's wife CMI, even if she CIM. :biggrin: