• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Member Zapped

KNNBBNCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

hahaha...THE MOST RAMPANT YET POPULAR DISEASE... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Wait a minute!

Why have we completely ignored this post? :biggrin:

While I would like to sound sympathetic, you have to realise that if you happily accept points from clone accounts for contributing nothing of substance, you cannot then complain about losing points when you've done nothing wrong.

It works both ways.

Dick4Bob2Suck

Alfrescian
Loyal
It means a lot to a manipulative yet needy whiny gaybitch motherfucking bastard like Scroobal. :wink:

Are you really a man? Why don't you try to google his whereabouts and stick a knife into him? If you get the wrong guy you can always cup your hand over your mouth and splutter Oops!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imagine getting zapped for such a comment.

Reply Reply With Quote
Today, 04:39 PM #25 scoobydoo
Alfrescian
My Reputation

Re: SIA insults the victims and families of MH 17!!!!
Originally Posted by scoobydoo
Nicholas Ionides, a Canadian.
I gave this answer.
for whatever shiok reason,
one balless coward zapped me 18pts.
thank you verymuch.

HAHAHAHA, Who the fuck zapped you till 657 points? I remember you have 2k+

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Screwball, fuck you understand? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you have 5 additions in 5 minutes all from the same nick, the member concerned is obviously using his clone accounts.

PM me and I'll do the necessary removal of points.

Multiple donations done within the same hour consider clone accounts boh? You got do the necessary to reject the donations boh? :rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
Hey! How come nobody noticed this post? :wink:

While I would like to sound sympathetic, you have to realise that if you happily accept points from clone accounts for contributing nothing of substance, you cannot then complain about losing points when you've done nothing wrong.

It works both ways.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sam should state a new directive that says no new accounts can have points given or deducted for a period of a month to access the worth (what the fuck am I saying, this is sammyboy) of the contributor. One month is enough for that individual to decide to stay or not.

Would advocate a policy where new accounts can be upped but cannot be zapped for one month. Spammers are already dealt with via the moderation queue for newbies. And if a newbie gets out of moderation and then proceed to spam anyone can report him via the reporting button.

Since only premium members can zap, the argument that zapping is a tool to stop spammers does not hold water.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What the fuck is going on? No other topics to discuss? Sinkies are drowning and we have people talking about points here? Sinkies have no hope...........

Masturbation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What the fuck is going on? No other topics to discuss? Sinkies are drowning and we have people talking about points here? Sinkies have no hope...........

majority of these threads are by none other than YOU KNOW WHO... the most "respected" member of SBF... Mr Masturbation himself...

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....since scroobye jiak bah bo sai pang......i will humour him...
boss sam......i have been zapppppped......i have lost a lot points and cannot sleep at night because of this.....can u help me....
topped up to 1000 points will do......thank you very much.....love u....muak....muak....

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How come Bo tai Bo chi, people add me points nowadays.. I thought I am the most hated forummer here.

Nearly 6k points liao.