• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAARRRHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Cathay Pacific is world’s best airline, SIA 3rd now

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAARRRHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Cathay Pacific is world’s best airline, SIA 3rd

3rd is an excellent achievement. I'm sure it will recapture the top spot in no time. SIA is always up there with the best of them.

There you go. SIA=LKY=LHL=PAP

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAARRRHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Cathay Pacific is world’s best airline, SIA 3rd

BTW why are people so concern and particular about flying what class what airline. The main purpose of flying is to reach a destination only ma. Main concern should be safety. For me I would not even mind to fly the most safe plane even without any meals, service whatsoever , and do not even mind standing on 1 leg without any seat if can get cheap and safe plane .

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

BTW why are people so concern and particular about flying what class what airline. The main purpose of flying is to reach a destination only ma. Main concern should be safety. For me I would not even mind to fly the most safe plane even without any meals, service whatsoever , and do not even mind standing on 1 leg without any seat if can get cheap and safe plane .

It is because there are many people who have the money* for such concern..

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Last time I travelled SIA quite often in economy mostly and service was not bad. Much better compare to Angmoh airlines.

SIA is ok when you are flying business but if flying economy you can get cheaper & sometimes even better treatment from airlines like Eva, Cathay, Emirates,...

There are so many hungrier Asian airlines out there, so why bother supporting a GLC which takes Sporeans for granted:confused:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

3rd is an excellent achievement. I'm sure it will recapture the top spot in no time. SIA is always up there with the best of them.

We have $68-million men running SIA and 3rd place is all that they can deliver! We should fire all the $68-million men and replace them with the cheaper team from Cathay.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Atrocious singlish has done SIA in. The sinkie accent is the bugbear....even sinkies hates it.

Probably one of the minor factors, but with respect, although I have not flown Emirates, I believe that the SIA girls or ladies in the past have preferred to treat the non Asian passengers better. Accordingly, may I suggest that in this more competitive global environment, SIA should all passengers as equally important the success of SIA.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

SIA is ok when you are flying business but if flying economy you can get cheaper & sometimes even better treatment from airlines like Eva, Cathay, Emirates,...

There are so many hungrier Asian airlines out there, so why bother supporting a GLC which takes Sporeans for granted:confused:

I believe EVA Air's cabin crew is not as good as Cathay Pacific and SQ. Besides, EVA Air's default language is Mandarin, and they do not ask whether you wish to have red or white wine.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Last time I travelled SIA quite often in economy mostly and service was not bad. Much better compare to Angmoh airlines.

That explains it..

Last time, you dun have smelly cock hair but now you stink. same theory...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I believe EVA Air's cabin crew is not as good as Cathay Pacific and SQ. Besides, EVA Air's default language is Mandarin, and they do not ask whether you wish to have red or white wine.

Have to agree that they are mandarin oriented. The english announcements would come after the other languages. However the main reason I am recommending them is for their extra leg room which is an asset for those long pacific flights to the US.

They have a class above economy which is slightly more expensive but you get more leg room. I think they call it economy delux?

Another reason I am happy with them is that they took precautions to make sure that my radio aerial that I had bought in the US did not get damage.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Have to agree that they are mandarin oriented. The english announcements would come after the other languages. However the main reason I am recommending them is for their extra leg room which is an asset for those long pacific flights to the US.

They have a class above economy which is slightly more expensive but you get more leg room. I think they call it economy delux?

Another reason I am happy with them is that they took precautions to make sure that my radio aerial that I had bought in the US did not get damage.

EVA Air's "economy deluxe" or whatever they call it (Elite??), is similar to the Premium Economy for Cathay Pacific.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Emirates, Eva, Asiana, Korean Air, ANA are also well-known for their good services.

angmoh airlines crew usually more cold.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

final nail in the coffin for sq's ceo and time to be shown the door....makahai!

nomorelisa

Alfrescian
Loyal

This thread is a bit late no? Since when was SIA voted World's Best Airline? That was a few years ago if I recalled. Last year it was Emirates and before that Qatar Airways in 2012.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

That explains it..

Last time, you dun have smelly cock hair but now you stink. same theory...

Shut up, you uncouth ungrateful sinkie calling mudland chinese trash working in Spore. You open mouth only stink like hell.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oho that' means many cleaners going to be fired this time round. They always blame the blue collar worker for their mistakes

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Emirates, Eva, Asiana, Korean Air, ANA are also well-known for their good services.

angmoh airlines crew usually more cold.

For the US airlines you will probably find "0lder" stewardesses flying in Asia because I heard they have seniority & they chose the International routes because they can more easily satisfy their mileage requirements before qualifying for off days.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

EVA Air's "economy deluxe" or whatever they call it (Elite??), is similar to the Premium Economy for Cathay Pacific.

I wasn't aware of this. For my next trip to canada/US I will consider Cathay.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I wasn't aware of this. For my next trip to canada/US I will consider Cathay.

Cathay Pacific is more expensive but better service than EVA Air.
But Cathay Pacific has more flights per week, for example 2 flights a day from HKG to YYZ
whereas EVA has 4 flights a week from Taipei to YYZ