• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A malay couple stole my cat and refuse to return her despite me calling police

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]DEAR TRS, A MALAY COUPLE STOLE MY CAT AND REFUSE TO RETURN HER DESPITE ME CALLING POLICE[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
18 Jul 2014 - 11:29pm

<ins style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Dear TRS,
I would like to share with you my story of how my cat was stolen and I am not able to get her back despite me calling the police about it.
I was to shame this couple who have obviously stolen my cat and refuse to return her!
My pet persian cat named Dussy went missing between 12 to 13 July 2014 at Lor 34 Geylang.
Upon confirmation of her disappearance, I put up ads and notices along the streets and missing.sg to appeal for any information with regards to her whereabouts. I reported her missing to AVA, SPCA etc..
Around late noon today, I was alerted to the location of my cat which was in Blk 52 Toa Payoh Lor 6 and made my way in the hope of reuniting with my cat.
Before I went over, I went to the police station to report my cat stolen but they wouldn't take my report. They just said that I would first need to go to the location and verify that it is my cat before they would take any action.
OK, so I went to the place of residence of the couple and enquire if they indeed do have my cat?
The woman asked what was it all about and I explained that my cat was missing and asked if I could have my cat back since it is with her.
I can tell what my cat looks like, and I know that the cat in their house is mine.
The woman admitted that they had just gotten the cat that it was given to her by 'someone' whom she can't reveal as it is personal.
I asked her if I could have the name and contact number of that "someone" so that I could verify where and when the cat was found so that it could help me prove that it was my cat so I could have her back.
Even though I asked politely, the woman said that she couldn't give me the person's name coz it was "personal".
Then she started being rude and the rest of her family came out, and they started saying things like they already bought food and items for my cat and said they didn't want to return her.
Then they claimed that I was the one being rude to just come to their house and ask for my cat back!
I have pictures from years ago and CCTV footage of my cat going in and out of my house right up until last Saturday when she went missing.
In the end, we called the police but guess what, they just said "too bad" to me because the cat didn't have a microchip so they can't prove she's my cat.
I have dozens of photos of my cat from years ago and CCTV footage and I made reports to AVA and SPCA when she went missing and tie couple who stole my cat can only say that "someone" gave them the cat!
The police simply told me that all the photos and evidence I have is not enough and there was nothing I could do.
This is seriously BullS**t, the police could easily have made a judgement call, it's pretty obvious I have all this evidence to show it's my cat.
I even have a card with my cat's description on it showing I went to regular vet checkups and a certification of her breed and age.
All I want is to get my cat back but despite all this, the police refused to help me.
The couple who took my cat are super rude and refuse to give her back to be even though they know that it is me cat.
My cat is very close to my family, especially my young daughter.
I went back and check their facebook and compare the photos they posted of my cat and you can clearly see that it is the same cat as mine. The photos I overlayed are the photos I took many months ago.
0UpbAcF.png
0lHq0aO.jpg
nzTOyfM.png

They even had the cheek to make fun of me in Facebook.
1f5ME9p.png

Please help me to expose them:
XHI4ZCv.png

I really hope that they will return my cat to me. Me and my family miss her so much and we don't know what to do since the Police won't help us.

Eriyani
TRS Contributor

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Get a bunch of these guys to his house...u can get ur pussy back and if u want...u can oso have his pussy as well...:biggrin::biggrin:

yakuza-family-portrait-photo-550x412.jpg

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking Police really a lazy bunch of arseholes. They are required by law to investigate and that means the mackik has to prove how she got the cat.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way, forget about calling the police. Only let them know when you've lost your Chee Soon Juan. They'll swiftly help you find him.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking Police really a lazy bunch of arseholes. They are required by law to investigate and that means the mackik has to prove how she got the cat.

Screwbye akaandew, better worry about yourself. Now, your father, limpeh, very interested in you this chee bye kia.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To get cat back:
1) offer money, since they already bought cat items.
2) tell them cat very old already and requires regular medical follow ups.

I find it strange why cat doesn't respond to previous owner's calls when she's there. Maybe went out of house to relac one corner and to come back only when dinner time. If so, additional option for previous owner:
3) steal cat back when it goes out.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cats are notorious for their disloyalty. They go to whoever is prepared to feed them.

To get cat back:
1) offer money, since they already bought cat items.
2) tell them cat very old already and requires regular medical follow ups.

I find it strange why cat doesn't respond to previous owner's calls when she's there. Maybe went out of house to relac one corner and to come back only when dinner time. If so, additional option for previous owner:
3) steal cat back when it goes out.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is obvious he should traded. To fuck her pussy n sextisfy her first before asking for his pussy.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Should always implant microchip on your pet not just in cases like this but also if the pet is lost kind souls could use the chip to return the pet. Then no more argument. Also if this pet owner had gotten a dog the dog will be very happy to see the owner and come to the owner. Cats no way la not so loyal.