• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Workplace jealousy

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have been thru the worst workplace jealousy, office politics when i was working as an engineer. i deem myself as someone outspoken and above average worker and this cause much jealousy among the old guards. they put me thru shit...even my bosses felt threatened. knn, is it the same in all working environment. i think this is a very serious issue in the back of the mind of sinkies. i find sinkies especially the old guards very petty and easily jealous. thanks to pap for creating such a "conducive" environment.

Nothing new. You have to be smart in the workplace. No matter how good you are you cannot replace all those old guards. If a sacrifice is needed, you will be the one to go.

The workplace is full of old dumbos. Never be "honest" and confront them directly. If you have a senior manager as a mentor you can feed him all the dirt. Let him do the necessary.

Otherwise learn as much as you can and move on.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have been thru the worst workplace jealousy, office politics when i was working as an engineer. i deem myself as someone outspoken and above average worker and this cause much jealousy among the old guards. they put me thru shit...even my bosses felt threatened. knn, is it the same in all working environment. i think this is a very serious issue in the back of the mind of sinkies. i find sinkies especially the old guards very petty and easily jealous. thanks to pap for creating such a "conducive" environment.

In some banks, strategic alliances are forged through the sexual unity of superior and subordinates in office politics.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Run, u got forge with some chiobus subordinates boh? :biggrin:

I get "fucked" by arrogant white trash regularly in the course of my work. When I am doing better than them, they said it is just cheap show-off. When they don't know, they accuse me of being sleazy when I mention technicalities that are beyond their knowledge. They prefer servile subordinates from China and India.

Either way, they always win.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I get "fucked" by arrogant white trash regularly in the course of my work. When I am doing better than them, they said it is just cheap show-off. When they don't know, they accuse me of being sleazy when I mention technicalities that are beyond their knowledge. They prefer servile subordinates from China and India.

Don't worry Run, next time I go Sydney I fuck the whites back for you at King Cross :biggrin:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In Australia, you have access to workplace counselling, occupational safety and health manager, humsn resources manager and umion workplace bullying dept. You will see the old guards being moved to disperse their clique, tbe victim will be taught to manage in the workplace while there are lis tening ears. If required, victim will be prescribed indefinite stress leave.

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i failed to heed an advice given to me when i started work, that is...do not be too smart or too stupid, pple at work place dun like it.:o

especially in cronies infested companies like the GLCs under that chao hai...:oIo:

Nothing new. You have to be smart in the workplace. No matter how good you are you cannot replace all those old guards. If a sacrifice is needed, you will be the one to go.

The workplace is full of old dumbos. Never be "honest" and confront them directly. If you have a senior manager as a mentor you can feed him all the dirt. Let him do the necessary.

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aussie is the best...!:cool:

In Australia, you have access to workplace counselling, occupational safety and health manager, humsn resources manager and umion workplace bullying dept. You will see the old guards being moved to disperse their clique, tbe victim will be taught to manage in the workplace while there are lis tening ears. If required, victim will be prescribed indefinite stress leave.

wusangui

Alfrescian
Loyal

why you scared huh? fuck them back, raise your voice at them if they are unreasonable and they will give you more respect than you deserved.this is how it works.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Problem with Icarus is not flying too close to the sun
Or the glue used to stick artificial wings to his arms
But the fact that he did not have a good parachute
In modern times this means big fat bank account

[video=youtube;HZ5CeMYn650]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ5CeMYn650[/video]

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
why you scared huh? fuck them back, raise your voice at them if they are unreasonable and they will give you more respect than you deserved.this is how it works.

Their rank, ego and pride are bigger. I really got a cultural shock when I realized that ang mohs looks down on us inside their hearts due to insecurity or jealousy. Then colleagues in third world countries unite and overwhelm us in sheer numbers, so nobody really mess with them.

ya, RUN no pride at work liao.
RUN can only ah Q and comfort himself that he has more bucks than them.

wusangui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their rank, ego and pride are bigger. I really got a cultural shock when I realized that ang mohs looks down on us inside their hearts due to insecurity or jealousy. Then colleagues in third world countries unite and overwhelm us in sheer numbers, so nobody really mess with them.

ya, RUN no pride at work liao.
RUN can only ah Q and comfort himself that he has more bucks than them.

lol, not really insecurity or jealousy lah bro.those la sup ang moh see you can makan , they makan......

when you hit them hard, they blur, they dunno what to do.they have got much more to lose......

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Very well said bro. I also learnt it the hard way.

forums

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find these 3 groups of people are very "expert"/devious in office politics back-stabbing,

Indians, Malaysian-chinese and unmarried s'porean women in their late 40s to 50s.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal

bro, which engineering company you had worked for ??....your face looks familiar leh..:biggrin: