• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'He suddenly punched me on my forehead'

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Geylang property is good if you have no intention to resell, do not like peace and quiet and always like to see things happening even in the middle of the night. :p

Investors with such mindset on properties?

Sure, there are such ppl.

They are also called by another name.

MORONS! LoL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
"He muttered something in a dialect very softly, and as I leaned in to listen to what he was saying, he suddenly punched me on my forehead," he said.
-Mr Cheng

Mr Cheng of the "call the Police" generation. Let me help to crystallize your recollection.

While you were in Geylang in a dark lorong like 7, do you think you are in a "civilized" place like Orchard Road?

When you meet an old "ah beng" whom I am sure you will obviously hold in contempt mentally, menacingly coming at you and then whispered softly the words " kong si mi lan jiao?" you first reaction must have been to reason with him right? Too bad. Getting sucker punched is the prerogative of your "civilized call the police generation." I wish you well knowing you are nurtured solid by the PAP Government.