• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

reverse emigration to sg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks to the pap and decades of astute policies, sg is a happy and lucky place. there's no point debating pages after pages of empty rhetoric with detractors here. the images speak for themselves.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 464

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2 long lines converging on eateries at the same level. price of food and beverage at those eateries are not cheap by international standards. i'm impressed by sinkies' patience waiting in line and sizes of their purses and wallets.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 430

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkies happily enjoying breakfast in a hdb hawker center....i don't see that kind of crowd, convenience, countless choices of food, casual clothing, and carefree happiness anywhere on this planet......look at all the happy smiling faces.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 433

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Life looks really good there. The place is clean, modern and inviting. Singaporeans must indeed be very lucky to have such a beautiful place to call home.

This is what we have to put up with in NZ

nzcyclonebolabridge.jpg

9792903.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and this what we have to put up with in california....a shrinking water supply. the brown dirt and grass patch used to be water. :eek:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 427

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
and this what we have to put up with in california....a shrinking water supply. the brown dirt and grass patch used to be water. :eek:

Singapore does not have to worry about water thanks to the fantastic work done by the government to ensure a sustainable water supply.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the gov is so caring and protective of its hdb tenants that they put up signs warning about ah long's on elevator doors in tampines.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 408

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkie women are enjoying an evening getting their nails manicured and pedicured. this is at admiralty, and the place is full.....sinkies are rich, contented, and lucky.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 392

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I don't know what caption to put to promote a happy Singapore please help me, this is night scene in Geylang

singapore_redlightdistrict.jpg

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
powers that be are interested in appointing me as chief of propaganda. i'll be there in sg next week interviewing. :wink:

You are being short-changed by accepting that position. You should ask to be the Minister of Propaganda ...you will make at least $1 million a year, more likely, you will get close to $2 million after myriad types of incentive payments are thrown in, at least a bodyguard, mata jaga your house, a car with driver and free food or deeply discounted food at restaurants. You can also get $8 heart surgery and $2.5 nasi padang. Lots more perks not known to public.

I think you will make an excellent Minister of Propaganda. Don't forget to appoint Sam Leong as your political secretary.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think you will make an excellent Minister of Propaganda. Don't forget to appoint Sam Leong as your political secretary.

sam leong is slated to take over the soon-to-be-vacant position of senior penultimate eminent retired mentor (sperm) minister. someone in diapers must "up the lorry" first. :p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sg is probably the only cuntry in the world where donuts and coffee are served with long lines waiting during dinner time. :eek:

this pic was taken around 6:30pm in tampines....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 373