• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ucky punter strikes $15k -- thanks to outrageous bet on Germany

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
-Brazil World Cup match
Posted on 10 July 2014**|**20,258 views**|**5 comments

While fans mourned Brazil's defeat in the World Cup semi-finals yesterday, one lucky person in Singapore was left beaming, with $15,000 from an outrageous bet on the match.

The shock 7-1 scoreline in Germany's favour caught everyone off guard, except this person who put $100 on a score that was literally off the charts.

Singapore Pools had offered punters the choice of placing their money on pre-fixed scorelines, ranging from 0-0, 0-1, 1-1, 2-1 and so on, all the way to 5-4.

Ignoring all these, he bet on "any other score" and won $15,000, reports My Paper's Caroyln*Khew.

A picture of the betting ticket started doing the rounds and My Paper confirmed its authenticity with Singapore Pools.

Read the full report at My Paper.