• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let's have a war to train our SAF

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
image.jpg

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are you starting another thread on this when there is already one on page 2?

And you are stupid to equate war with peaceful protests. If you abhor civil liberties so much, you can always bunk in with Leong Sam in NZ.

Only foolish ingrates call someone fighting for their civil rights stupid.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Sylvia's suggestion is so idiotic I shudder at the thought of the WP gaining power.

She'd reduce road safety so that the civil defence has more practice dealing with the injured, torch buildings so they have more practice putting out fires and increase MRT disruptions so that SMRT has more practice implementing alternative transport during the breakdowns.

The woman is so stupid I'm surprised she even got into parliament. But then I observe the even greater stupidity of the anti PAP loonies in this forum and it explains things somewhat.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sylvia's suggestion is so idiotic I shudder at the thought of the WP gaining power.

She'd reduce road safety so that the civil defence has more practice dealing with the injured, torch buildings so they have more practice putting out fires and increase MRT disruptions so that SMRT has more practice implementing alternative transport during the breakdowns.

The woman is so stupid I'm surprised she even got into parliament. But then I observe the even greater stupidity of the anti PAP loonies in this forum and it explains things somewhat.

None wiser than the one, who ask "what do you think"....what "sylvia mother's say" is "PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT"...that was her point...your closeness to the "belly"..makes you miss, the real world, that is on top!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Only simpletons can't see her goal.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Only simpletons can't see her goal.

Only simpletons would believe that peaceful protests will remain benign. All it takes is a spark and things can quickly spiral out of control.

Google "peaceful protest turns violent" and see what comes up. :rolleyes:

Your naivete is glaringly obvious.

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
i agree

Ms Sylvia Lim, chairman of the Workers' Party, said: "If you want us to take over the government now, this is not the time. But it doesn't mean we are not building up towards that day."

Below is an exchange between Lim and DPM Teo in the House:

Sylvia Lim: I would like to ask DPM whether he agrees that no amount of training can really be substituted for actual practice in policing such incidents, and in this light, will (he) consider for example that the police should allow more peaceful protests in Singapore in certain designated roads so that the police can … on a regular basis test their policing capabilities in terms of policing cause-based crowds?

Check out DPM Teo’s eyebrows:

teo-chee-hean-wtf.gif

Check out the reactions in the background:

wp-pap-reactions-01.gif

Face palm (from Nominated MP Laurence Lien):

wp-pap-reactions-02.gif

Heh heh heh (from Pasir Ris-Punggol MP Zainal Sapari):

wp-pap-reactions-03.gif

What (from NMP R Dhinakaran):

wp-pap-reactions-07.gif

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She should organize a protest without permit, by doing that, she will help our SOC to improve...

Peaceful and permitted protest the SOC learn nothing...:biggrin:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Her point is that if you keep curbing civil liberties one day it will explode. Letting people speak their minds and letting the SOC be visible will help diffuse tensions. Even Malaysia allows peaceful protests . So does Indonesia. We are behind Malaysia. The rumblings from many quarters show that this will break out sooner rather than later. Singapore is importing large numbers of people from countries where they are used to demonstrations . Old habits due hard. As for Singaporeans, they gave up many rights as part of a social compact that does not exist anymore. They will ask for those rights back pretty soon.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
She phrased it wrongly and got snagged. If she actually thought that increasing protests to test the capability than she is truly batty. Unusual for her. Notice how excited the PAP supporters here became. Near orgasm like seeing a skirt lifted by the wind.

She should have asked DPM that as public demos and protests have been increasing in the recent months as seen in Hong Lim, could the Police start monitoring how well they handle crowd and have a process of continuous training. So they don't end being paralysed as in the Little India Incident.

Ps. TS happy like fuck, collect bonus for being alert and shoot post.

Her point is that if you keep curbing civil liberties one day it will explode. Letting people speak their minds and letting the SOC be visible will help diffuse tensions. Even Malaysia allows peaceful protests . So does Indonesia. We are behind Malaysia. The rumblings from many quarters show that this will break out sooner rather than later. Singapore is importing large numbers of people from countries where they are used to demonstrations . Old habits due hard. As for Singaporeans, they gave up many rights as part of a social compact that does not exist anymore. They will ask for those rights back pretty soon.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dumbfuck ex-cop WP-bashing TS pretends he doesn't know what are drills and simulation exercises. :rolleyes:

He should, because his beloved Home Team really gets into such activities. :biggrin:

[video=youtube;5CgmTj1fb1Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CgmTj1fb1Q[/video]

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your taxpayer money hard at work to keep you safe. :wink:

[video=youtube;JUuKIOWlR1A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUuKIOWlR1A[/video]

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was a face palm moment for me too. But what to do, the more you say the more mistakes you will make.

Best to fly under tha banner of PAP and quietly claim 15k a month. Attendence not compulsory. That is why I say PAP is the best!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your taxpayer money hard at work to keep you safe. :wink:

[video=youtube;JUuKIOWlR1A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUuKIOWlR1A[/video]

Ah Beng Inc can whack them up anytime.

300,000 sinkees protesting ...what can the SPF riot squad do? Kwai kwai stand back.