• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to Improve sleep & fight arterial blockage

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some feedback from those who feel strange after taking TMG. Do take note that it has a detoxing effect when you take TMG. These side effects should disappear after a while.
You could of course start at a lower dosage & work towards a higher dose. There may also be a difference in how it effects the different sexes..

According to Lawrence Wilson, MD http://drlwilson.com/Articles/TRIMTHYLGLYCINE.htm

Cautions with TMG: Most people report no side effects at all from taking TMG. Most just feel better. Often they report a little better sleep and perhaps a little more energy, when starting.

A few people do not tolerate TMG well. The reason, according to our research, is that it brings up psychological issues or it detoxifies them too quickly. In particular, women who have deep-seated resentments and perhaps some ambivalence about men seem to have more trouble taking TMG. It appears that TMG activates an enzyme system that is dormant or less active in those with male/female resentments. Taking TMG, for these people, can cause rather severe symptoms, although the symptoms promptly go away when one reduces or stops the TMG.

Symptoms in these people include some fatigue, nausea, hair loss, dizziness or rarely other symptoms.

If a problem occurs, begin with very little and the dosage may be able to be increased after a few days to a few weeks. In a few people, an adverse reaction does not go away. In some of these cases, this is because TMG literally opens up their reality, which they are not prepared to handle. This can cause symptoms of anxiety, fear, depression, anger and others.

So far, however, in most cases, taking TMG is wonderful to reduce healing reactions and retracing symptoms. If you are having a healing reaction or purification reaction, you may try taking more TMG, as it can help, in some cases.

Medical reports suggest that too much TMG can cause diarrhea and nausea, and may adversely affect the cholesterol level.

I have been taking all kinds of natural supplements for years & I can tell you that they can be very effective. Sometimes you need a few days & sometimes the effects take more time to show results. This is not just hearsay. I monitor my blood pressure regularly with an Omron BP785 10 blood pressure monitor. I usually take 2 readings per day. When I wake up & in the evening. I notice that my evening reading are about 20+ points lower. The only reason I can think of to explain this difference is that the evening readings are after I have taken all my supplements.

I usually try a product fir 3 months before deciding if it is effective. In the case of TMG, Serrapeptase & Nattokinase I've felt the results within days.:smile:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm still taking both Serrapaptase & Natto. These 2 supplements are in my MUST category for the problems I have. They help to clean my arteries. I also notice that serrapaptase helps with the my mucuse problem.

When I sleep at night my nose would often be blocked & I never understood why I had this problem until I saw this video.

The body produces the mucus when it is fighting against inflammation, pollution, toxins, allergies, ... If there is too much inflamation the mucus buildup can overwhelm the bodies ability to get rid of it. Supplements like serrapaptase helps reduce this problem.

If you have mucus build up it may indicate that your body is being attacked:eek:

[video=youtube;XRUz9ZCdYVg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRUz9ZCdYVg[/video]

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go for GOLD not waste time in this place. Since you are made of the dust of the ground why find cure when the time is up?
You are NOT made in the 1st 7 days of God creation. You are not made to dominion over the animals and land- Genesis 1.

You are made after a flood. Genesis 2:6. You are made to slave as the same animals you have named them.

Don't live too long to eat up your grand children wealth and see your children die before you.

This is not fake certificate and given to everyone born from of dust of the ground

GOLD certificate. Gift OF Life Death (GOLD).

Last edited:

Aspire

I'm still taking both Serrapaptase & Natto. These 2 supplements are in my MUST category for the problems I have. They help to clean my arteries. I also notice that serrapaptase helps with the my mucuse problem.

When I sleep at night my nose would often be blocked & I never understood why I had this problem until I saw this video.

The body produces the mucus when it is fighting against inflammation, pollution, toxins, allergies, ... If there is too much inflamation the mucus buildup can overwhelm the bodies ability to get rid of it. Supplements like serrapaptase helps reduce this problem.

If you have mucus build up it may indicate that your body is being attacked:eek:

[video=youtube;XRUz9ZCdYVg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRUz9ZCdYVg[/video]

Very good information. Thanks Johnny333. Serrapeptase is indeed very good.