• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans - abandoned by PAP, rescued by real First World Australia

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with all your points. However this govt is set in it ways and will not be transparent. Its the very reason why I keep posting about these things.

There is still hope. Could I suggest the following to help the mother and the kid to return to Singapore.

1) Tell her to gather all documents and you or someone that she trust to write a letter of appeal laying out what she had done. Include photocopies of the letter to OZ authorities.

2) Clearly state the following
- she wants to return home
- she wants to look after her mum
- her marriage is gone
- and she has a young kid.

Address the letter to 2 chaps below. Heading should be "Letter of Compassion & Appeal". Fax and send by post.

The Permanent Secretary
Ministry of Home Affairs
Mr Tan Tee How
New Phoenix Park, 28 Irrawaddy Road Singapore 329560

The Commissioner
ICA
Mr Clarence Yeo
10 Kallang Road #08-00 Singapore 208718 ICA Building.

Tee How is a fair person and if nothing else surfaces, I am sure she will get the outcome she is looking for.

Once she despatches the letter, let me know.

You are right, she could have easily taken the rejection letter from the Australian citizenship and appeal for more time.
I don't know why she did not do that. I think she really mishandled her case.

I do not know her full story, I just pity her that she does not have proper guidence to manage this important issue.

My utilities bill tells me, if you need more time to pay, please call them at this number.
When I get job rejection letters, I get contact person to call if I want to know more, or wish to appeal.

But a letter to decide on citizenship, nothing. ICA can do better.

My personal suggestion for an international city Singapore.

Better still, have a FAQ section.

When in Singapore banks, I see ah mahs and ah kongs finding bank officers to talk and share grief over a modern England speaking world they suddenly found themselves.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
But why she so gong gong declare her Aussie citizenship? Keep quiet mah.

maybe she retarded travel back to sinkie with aussie passport? and yea, what scroobal said. why need sinkie shittyzenship to take care of a dying mother whos going to die soon? just keep renewing visit pass. or just go malaysia stay hotel 1 day when pass expire and cum back to sinkie also can what? crazy woman, i think she wants to keep shittyzenship because she want to claim her mother's hdb or something. just another greedy scumbag. no sympathy

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with all your points. However this govt is set in it ways and will not be transparent. Its the very reason why I keep posting about these things.

There is still hope. Could I suggest the following to help the mother and the kid to return to Singapore.

1) Tell her to gather all documents and you or someone that she trust to write a letter of appeal laying out what she had done. Include photocopies of the letter to OZ authorities.

2) Clearly state the following
- she wants to return home
- she wants to look after her mum
- her marriage is gone
- and she has a young kid.

Address the letter to 2 chaps below. Heading should be "Letter of Compassion & Appeal". Fax and send by post.

The Permanent Secretary
Ministry of Home Affairs
Mr Tan Tee How
New Phoenix Park, 28 Irrawaddy Road Singapore 329560

The Commissioner
ICA
Mr Clarence Yeo
10 Kallang Road #08-00 Singapore 208718 ICA Building.

Tee How is a fair person and if nothing else surfaces, I am sure she will get the outcome she is looking for.

Once she despatches the letter, let me know.

You power lah. Heaps of connection..

Garbage

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:eek:

rArNkRd.jpg