• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Holy cow- elizabeth wong powerful friends bring down blogsite

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah looks like Mudland politicians very powderful...can even force gutterpost to be blocked...

Malaysia, Censorship And Google
Seem like Blogger/Google has blocked people from entering thegutterpost.blogspot.com site, if you try to visit the site you see a message stating "This blog is in violation of Blogger's Terms of Service and is open to authors only."

Elizabeth Wong seems to have friends at Google. Just a day or two after the photos taken by her boyfriend and sent to several newspapers in Malaysia was leaked by someone and then posted on the blog. The blog was rank the top 35 website visited by Malaysian by Alexa.com so it is no surprise they would want to censored it.

Why would Google restrict a blog for posting pictures of a politician posing with her legs open for her boyfriend? The pictures were taken by her boyfriend and allegedly send to newspapers by him. And then it was leaked onto the Internet and MMS by somebody. The blog is not based in Malaysia, the authors are not in Malaysia, No one in Malaysia is forced to visit it, so Google should not give to pressure from the political elite in Malaysia. I know what this is about. It is about MONEY. The politician in Malaysia can probably hurt Google's money, hey I have no problem with that. But it would be nice it Google just say it, send me an email stating that I am hurting there money. Google is fully in there right to do anything with Blogger, just be honest about it. Tell me to fuck off because I am hurting your money in Malaysia.

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never should have a blog on blogger.com because it is owned by Google.
Only idiots and cheapskates post with blogger.com.