• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

cheapo sinkies can't even afford $70 for my vegan cooking class???

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
I m an engineer u have never heard of.. I offer u one to one lesson on electrical equipment repair at 70$ for 2 hours.. add 50$ for materials. ts, you want?
no? guess what... you are a cheapo as well... go figure...

I don't need to know electrical repair so I won't want. Ask me for what? You need to work on your marketing strategy lol You call me a cheapo but I think you are lau lan

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is not seminar, and not ava on free domain. Things on free domain are 99% shit. If you think free domain things are the best then you are not experienced.

Cooking is something u nid to trial n chg n adjust through numerous attempts not learn by watching.

Suggest u offer free 2 demo n after if there is interest u can charge. Like those in apps purchase.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is no point to be healthy and live long but have to suffer to eat vegetables all the time like a cow. That's a cow's life not a human life.

A real vegetarian will never say that. oh pls, keep eating your meat and die early.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$50 for raw vege and ingredients is too much. just bought 5 portabella mushrooms for $4.99. portabella mushrooms are supposed to be some of the most expensive vege anywhere. don't know what kind of super expensive vege you require from your students. hopefully it's not some exotic erotic abalone-looking vege. :p

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cooking is something u nid to trial n chg n adjust through numerous attempts not learn by watching.

Suggest u offer free 2 demo n after if there is interest u can charge. Like those in apps purchase.

I believe in fate, if people are not fated to learn from me, I will not try to convince them. I offer the class not for my benefit or for profit but for the opportunity to pass on my knowledge before I migrate elsewhere. I don't want to beg people to accept my donation because I am not a slave to them. If people don't want to take the offer its their loss not mine.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe in fate, if people are not fated to learn from me, I will not try to convince them. I offer the class not for my benefit or for profit but for the opportunity to pass on my knowledge before I migrate elsewhere. I don't want to beg people to accept my donation because I am not a slave to them. If people don't want to take the offer its their loss not mine.

Then don't say we r cheapo

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
$50 for raw vege and ingredients is too much. just bought 5 portabella mushrooms for $4.99. portabella mushrooms are supposed to be some of the most expensive vege anywhere. don't know what kind of super expensive vege you require from your students. hopefully it's not some exotic erotic abalone-looking vege. :p

You go to costco just to buy 1 item? Seems like not a person who cooks much otherwise you would raid the whole supermarket. $50 is for making 9 types of mock meat including herbs and spices, and I don't keep the ingredients.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$70 per person in a home-cooking class to teach how to make 9 types of mock meats is very cheap already, yet not even 1 out of the 10 over people who emailed me over the course of a year to ask about the class want to take it on, especially after I told them the extra $50 for the ingredients and $20 for using my food processor if they don't have any.

Got one volunteer from VSS even had the audacity to want me to do so many extra things for her and her rich friend. I fucked her off don't give her any face.

I bet the ones who asked are those who thought the $70 class can be taught for a group of people so they can split the costs.

No money and no guts to venture into new knowledge. Sinkies are so naive about the costs and effort involved in investing a good life. Expect everything to be as cheap as $3 hawker food. So innocent and naive about the economy.

They think small end up also very small.

This is why Sinkiepore is gone case, confirmed, and double triple confirmed!!

If sinkies are so dumb, the economy is likewise hopeless, I am preparing to get off this gone case economy before shit really hits the aircon.

Why vegan need to make fake meat? Maybe in future ppl that hate veggies can make fake veggies out of meat. :eek:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The recipes there really cannot make it not that I want to exaggerate. Even my vegan omelette recipe is much better than the one shown. My classes teach how to make the veganburg level of burger mock meats much better than the sai sold at the Chinese vegetarian food stalls. I also make the party finger food kind of international fushion gourmet flavours. I guess sinkies are not at that level, still liking their maggie mee.

my respect to you if you are the emigrating type.. are you saying that you can make it like those at Veganburg? Or are you the founder of Veganburg?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree that sinkies suck. Even rich sinkie also want to be cheapo and not pay u $70. I guess you need to find fts for your classes like ang mohs.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
my respect to you if you are the emigrating type.. are you saying that you can make it like those at Veganburg? Or are you the founder of Veganburg?

No I am not the founder, that founder is on a mission to promote veganism to the world keep on asking so many celebrities to eat at his place. Yes I can make it like those at Veganburg, I also know how to make many other types of meat even hotdogs that Veganburg are selling the supermarket type. I also know how to make the real type of Neapolitan Italian pizza not like the ones at pizzahut.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree that sinkies suck. Even rich sinkie also want to be cheapo and not pay u $70. I guess you need to find fts for your classes like ang mohs.

Vegans form very small minority of the population, much less for the FTs. Just like the locals, they might also be naive enough to think that they can find what they need on the internet or youtube. I already intend to stop my classes long ago so I will not advertise anymore.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No I am not the founder, that founder is on a mission to promote veganism to the world keep on asking so many celebrities to eat at his place. Yes I can make it like those at Veganburg, I also know how to make many other types of meat even hotdogs that Veganburg are selling the supermarket type. I also know how to make the real type of Neapolitan Italian pizza not like the ones at pizzahut.

good for you, then it is possible for you to open a restaurant like veganburg in your new found land..

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You go to costco just to buy 1 item? Seems like not a person who cooks much otherwise you would raid the whole supermarket. $50 is for making 9 types of mock meat including herbs and spices, and I don't keep the ingredients.

i returned to costco a few times today to buy a few more items: a bag of garlic that is grown in gilroy, another pack of portabella mushrooms, a box of gourmet tomatoes, and a box of cinnamon buns. the reason i keep going back is because there's a very pretty latina at the cashier. :p

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
good for you, then it is possible for you to open a restaurant like veganburg in your new found land..

no lah, got more important things to do than suffer in work. I will stick to cooking for my lifelong partner and friends.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the box of gourmet tomatoes grown in santa maria, california. $5.99.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 112