• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

cheapo sinkies can't even afford $70 for my vegan cooking class???

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
$70 per person in a home-cooking class to teach how to make 9 types of mock meats is very cheap already, yet not even 1 out of the 10 over people who emailed me over the course of a year to ask about the class want to take it on, especially after I told them the extra $50 for the ingredients and $20 for using my food processor if they don't have any.

Got one volunteer from VSS even had the audacity to want me to do so many extra things for her and her rich friend. I fucked her off don't give her any face.

I bet the ones who asked are those who thought the $70 class can be taught for a group of people so they can split the costs.

No money and no guts to venture into new knowledge. Sinkies are so naive about the costs and effort involved in investing a good life. Expect everything to be as cheap as $3 hawker food. So innocent and naive about the economy.

They think small end up also very small.

This is why Sinkiepore is gone case, confirmed, and double triple confirmed!!

If sinkies are so dumb, the economy is likewise hopeless, I am preparing to get off this gone case economy before shit really hits the aircon.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucktard jiu hoo kia loser with a loose arse did not sign up ? :rolleyes:
His mouth is a vegan , can't say the same for his arse
:biggrin:

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal

The recipes there really cannot make it not that I want to exaggerate. Even my vegan omelette recipe is much better than the one shown. My classes teach how to make the veganburg level of burger mock meats much better than the sai sold at the Chinese vegetarian food stalls. I also make the party finger food kind of international fushion gourmet flavours. I guess sinkies are not at that level, still liking their maggie mee.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why is mock meat unhealthy?its not even real meat....its just goddam veggies and god knows what cooked and prepared to look and taste(somewhat) like meat?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The recipes there really cannot make it not that I want to exaggerate. Even my vegan omelette recipe is much better than the one shown. My classes teach how to make the veganburg level of burger mock meats much better than the sai sold at the Chinese vegetarian food stalls. I also make the party finger food kind of international fushion gourmet flavours. I guess sinkies are not at that level, still liking their maggie mee.

check this out.....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/30/lightlife-11-foods-you-wont_n_1878474.html

recipes that are easy to follow.....

http://eartheasy.com/eat_vegetarian.htm

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
There is no point to be healthy and live long but have to suffer to eat vegetables all the time like a cow. That's a cow's life not a human life.

Cows are made of grass so eating cows is eating grass.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal

These kind of recipes I have seen before many times but I am not impressed. Those are usually made by housewives, the flavours anyhow mix here mix there tikum until like sai. They use beans to make meat until became like middle east fried falafel croquette type of burgers lol Whereas I went to science stream and know how to combine different types of proteins to make spongy meat. They are still suaku beginners in terms of mixing ingredients.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
why eating fake meat is like having sex with a blow up doll.....

http://www.alternet.org/story/14589...n_food_is_like_having_sex_with_a_blow-up_doll

The meat nowadays got lots of viruses, chemical and hormones not worth to eat them anymore. Eat them can cause one to remain stupid and get stuck in sinkiepore. Since everything eaten turns into shit, better eat safer food that can make one smarter and migrate faster.

Now got a lot of realistic movable pussies, anuses, and mouths from Japan, those who still fuck blow up dolls are not up to the times.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
why eating fake meat is like having sex with a blow up doll.....

http://www.alternet.org/story/14589...n_food_is_like_having_sex_with_a_blow-up_doll

The meat nowadays got lots of viruses, chemical and hormones not worth to eat them anymore. Eat them can cause one to remain stupid and get stuck in sinkiepore. Since everything eaten turns into shit, better eat safer food that can make one smarter and migrate faster.

Now got a lot of realistic movable pussies, anuses, and mouths from Japan, those who still fuck blow up dolls are not up to the times.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must b they see little value. If you famous dont say 70 you will b worth your price in salt. Just look at shorty andy gan. Botak yet pple trust

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Glad that fellow Singaporeans aren't daft to spend 70 bucks to listen to something ava on free domain. Like those expensive get rich con seminars

catch71

Alfrescian
Loyal
I m an engineer u have never heard of.. I offer u one to one lesson on electrical equipment repair at 70$ for 2 hours.. add 50$ for materials. ts, you want?
no? guess what... you are a cheapo as well... go figure...

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must b they see little value. If you famous dont say 70 you will b worth your price in salt. Just look at shorty andy gan. Botak yet pple trust

If even $70 such a small amount don't dare to risk, big ventures how to accomplish?

But actually got 2 very sincere ah nehs emailed me and I rejected because I was quite lazy to hold the class. Got one more I suspected was related to that CB VSS volunteer.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Glad that fellow Singaporeans aren't daft to spend 70 bucks to listen to something ava on free domain. Like those expensive get rich con seminars

This is not seminar, and not ava on free domain. Things on free domain are 99% shit. If you think free domain things are the best then you are not experienced.