• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shanghai Ladies/Girlfriend

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A friend of mine got to know a Shanghainese girlfriend. He is in his early fifties, still single. Good friend, successful in his business.
This girlfriend of his is in the mid 20twenties, known each other for about 2 to 3 years.

Can tell that he is quite happy with her, cos everytime during business trip to Shanghai, always watch tv with her :biggrin::biggrin: few times a day.
Told me recently, the girlfriend and family wants some stability and need his commitrment, to buy a house for her, wants them to get married.

The property in Shanghai cost about RMB3.5million (slight more than S$750k). Initially ask him to come out 30% DP and loan the remaining, which he has done so, but now, because of some problems getting the loan amount of the remaining 70%, wants him to come out the 70% instead and loan the remaining 30%

cut to the chase property cost is RMB3.5million, 70% payment is RMB2.45 million or almost S$500K, remaining 30% loan.

As from what I understand, foreigners is not allow to put the name in for property in China, as such, the property will be in the girlfriend name.
My initial thought is that this friend of mine, to put in bluntly, is crazy to do that to commit that amount of money.

But he told me, this girl really love him.
Was I wrong to tell him that, or he might think that I am being sour grapes, to have a syt for himself.

a sucker is born everyday

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heard they are very 刀 n very high class and high maintenance. Not like the typical geylang atb..who will go out with anyone with a few bucks.
advise your friend to "check out" of hotel shanghai before it is too late to leave.

shanghainese women are smart and cunning. don't let your friend be taken for a ride.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard they are very 刀 n very high class and high maintenance. Not like the typical geylang atb..who will go out with anyone with a few bucks.

Shandong Bu is better. Lower maintenance and always horny. Understanding and hardworking. No shit from them.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LbiIu_EzuWk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Safari

Alfrescian
Loyal
1224917509_kyary_pamyu_pamyu_4__large_msg_134116244392_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

danielsim

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shanghai girls always differentiate themselves from being different as the other PRC girls. Love this kind of thing is hard to say, especially cross border and coming up with a big sum of money. Tell your friend not to be so stupid. Might as well save that money and go find others.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A friend of mine got to know a Shanghainese girlfriend. He is in his early fifties, still single. Good friend, successful in his business.
This girlfriend of his is in the mid 20twenties, known each other for about 2 to 3 years.

Can tell that he is quite happy with her, cos everytime during business trip to Shanghai, always watch tv with her :biggrin::biggrin: few times a day.
Told me recently, the girlfriend and family wants some stability and need his commitrment, to buy a house for her, wants them to get married.

The property in Shanghai cost about RMB3.5million (slight more than S$750k). Initially ask him to come out 30% DP and loan the remaining, which he has done so, but now, because of some problems getting the loan amount of the remaining 70%, wants him to come out the 70% instead and loan the remaining 30%

cut to the chase property cost is RMB3.5million, 70% payment is RMB2.45 million or almost S$500K, remaining 30% loan.

As from what I understand, foreigners is not allow to put the name in for property in China, as such, the property will be in the girlfriend name.
My initial thought is that this friend of mine, to put in bluntly, is crazy to do that to commit that amount of money.

Was I wrong to tell him that, or he might think that I am being sour grapes, to have a syt for himself.

Just got update an update from this friend. He just went ROM. Staying current at his place in Singapore . Understand the condo in Shanghai will be ready by year end 2015.

Very happy for him to see him settling down with a SYT. Who knows, maybe by next year I am going to be a godfather soon.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cut the story short, this Sinkie man 50 years old just fell
into the Shanghai Tang trap, Shanghai girl can be very charming
after they get want they wanted !! This Sinkie will be HISTORY
after being sucked High and Dry!! By this Shanghai Gal Vampire!!

They all have a plot together with their parent, ohh must purchase a
condo to live together, hey remember the condo in her name!! one fine
she'll kick the stupid Sinkie out of the condo, this is my House! Period!

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just got update an update from this friend. He just went ROM. Staying current at his place in Singapore . Understand the condo in Shanghai will be ready by year end 2015.

Glad that your friend has finally found a life(?) partner.

But can't help feeling that he's been duped. The Shanghainese are the smartest and shrewdest people in all China, and disliked in equal measure by the rest of the nation. Shanghainese girls are known to be calculating and full of guile, and not above using their wiles to trap a man during courtship. When they've finally netted their catch, they turn into dragon ladies who will have you in their pocket for life. The man will have to submit to her every whim and command; disobey and you'll be thrown out of the house (and marriage).

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cut the story short, this Sinkie man 50 years old just fell
into the Shanghai Tang trap, Shanghai girl can be very charming
after they get want they wanted !! This Sinkie will be HISTORY
after being sucked High and Dry!! By this Shanghai Gal Vampire!!

They all have a plot together with their parent, ohh must purchase a
condo to live together, hey remember the condo in her name!! one fine
she'll kick the stupid Sinkie out of the condo, this is my House! Period!

To be frank, on one hand I am happy for him, on the other, also worried.
To ROM in Singapore, means bound by the women charter. In any breakup, half of what he has goes to her, his hdb, his businesses and even cash and stocks. I hope he has some cow sense to stash some away, just in case.

To put it bluntly, he would have been better off not going for ROM. But I guess, at the women persistent in giving a 名份 that it has come to this.

At the rate things are going after I last spoke to him, he already seems to be afraid of her. Hahahaha. Must be one fierce lady......

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

But can't help feeling that he's been duped. The Shanghainese are the smartest and shrewdest people in all China, and disliked in equal measure by the rest of the nation. Shanghainese girls are known to be calculating and full of guile, and not above using their wiles to trap a man during courtship. When they've finally netted their catch, they turn into dragon ladies who will have you in their pocket for life. The man will have to submit to her every whim and command; disobey and you'll be thrown out of the house (and marriage).

Shanghainese is not shrewd or smart, it is just that the sinkie is stupid.. This is what happen when you are a mangina.. One pay $3k for a bag and this one a condo under her name.. Wahahahhah...

Stupid mangina always feel and think that pussy is made of gold.. But it suck away their gold.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hi yellowarse, I understand what you mean.
But when a person is early 50s, especially a guy, when he is in Singapore, just to take another look at a SYT, will be called names to the likes of Tiko pek or pervert. It's very hard to resist if a 27 years old lady is willing to fall for him.

Maybe he is looking to have children of his own, albeit at age 53 and above, which is reason why he chose a much younger lady. Understand previously he did go on dates with more mature ladies, late thirties to early forties, but did not work out well.

As for dragon ladies, it remains to be seen, I guess when the condo TOP by year end, we might see true color of dragon lady coming on.

Meanwhile let him enjoy his new found love and marriage......

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be frank, on one hand I am happy for him, on the other, also worried.
To ROM in Singapore, means bound by the women charter. In any breakup, half of what he has goes to her, his hdb, his businesses and even cash and stocks. I hope he has some cow sense to stash some away, just in case.

To put it bluntly, he would have been better off not going for ROM. But I guess, at the women persistent in giving a 名份 that it has come to this.

At the rate things are going after I last spoke to him, he already seems to be afraid of her. Hahahaha. Must be one fierce lady......

All I can say is your fren being swallowed whole by the Shanghainese lady!!

She's a Dragon/a Burmese Rock Python and he will submit to her!! qwai qwai!!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
All I can say is your fren being swallowed whole by the Shanghainese lady!!

She's a Dragon/a Burmese Rock Python and he will submit to her!! qwai qwai!!

One must never ever let his women know how much does he actually has in asset or cash. Show part of it , it is all right. Most important is that she can't get hold of proof and documents that you have so much $$$$$$ in your bank or asset.

If you are damn rich, then you just let her know 20% of it. Rest of the 70%, keep her in dark. As for the 10%, let her do the guess work. Stash asset in cash or asset somewhere in Solomon Island and some tax evasive country. Open up a PO box and send all the letters to it.

If she is good on bed, give good blow job and horse riding skill. She is willing to give birth and stay home and become a stay home mum. Then i think it is worth the money. Most importantly, you are an ALPHA MALE. You must keep your women in check, get in line with your ethos and commandment. It like training a dog. They do a few times, they get it. If they try to "Think out of the Box", show her you are always one step or a few steps ahead of her. Tell her that in a family there can always be one decision maker.

If her mum or mother in law gets too nosy or too influential, just buy her off and ask her to fuck off subtly. You are the man in the house. You are the money generator.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One must never ever let his women know how much does he actually has in asset or cash. Show part of it , it is all right. Most important is that she can't get hold of proof and documents that you have so much $$$$$$ in your bank or asset.

If you are damn rich, then you just let her know 20% of it. Rest of the 70%, keep her in dark. As for the 10%, let her do the guess work. Stash asset in cash or asset somewhere in Solomon Island and some tax evasive country. Open up a PO box and send all the letters to it.

If she is good on bed, give good blow job and horse riding skill. She is willing to give birth and stay home and become a stay home mum. Then i think it is worth the money. Most importantly, you are an ALPHA MALE. You must keep your women in check, get in line with your ethos and commandment. It like training a dog. They do a few times, they get it. If they try to "Think out of the Box", show her you are always one step or a few steps ahead of her. Tell her that in a family there can always be one decision maker.

If her mum or mother in law gets too nosy or too influential, just buy her off and ask her to fuck off subtly. You are the man in the house. You are the money generator.

If he is a MGTOW, there is no need to go through this kind of bullshit.