• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shanghai Ladies/Girlfriend

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A friend of mine got to know a Shanghainese girlfriend. He is in his early fifties, still single. Good friend, successful in his business.
This girlfriend of his is in the mid 20twenties, known each other for about 2 to 3 years.

Can tell that he is quite happy with her, cos everytime during business trip to Shanghai, always watch tv with her :biggrin::biggrin: few times a day.
Told me recently, the girlfriend and family wants some stability and need his commitrment, to buy a house for her, wants them to get married.

The property in Shanghai cost about RMB3.5million (slight more than S$750k). Initially ask him to come out 30% DP and loan the remaining, which he has done so, but now, because of some problems getting the loan amount of the remaining 70%, wants him to come out the 70% instead and loan the remaining 30%

cut to the chase property cost is RMB3.5million, 70% payment is RMB2.45 million or almost S$500K, remaining 30% loan.

As from what I understand, foreigners is not allow to put the name in for property in China, as such, the property will be in the girlfriend name.
My initial thought is that this friend of mine, to put in bluntly, is crazy to do that to commit that amount of money.

But he told me, this girl really love him.
Was I wrong to tell him that, or he might think that I am being sour grapes, to have a syt for himself.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Lifeafter41,

I hope you are not the male lead in the story.

1. Anyway, foreigners can own properties in coastal china cities, if not allowed, then buy a project that allows.
2. Shanghai women are known to be super shrewd (more shrewd than HK girls) + fierce. Good luck to your friend.
3. If your friend is broke, see whether the girl like him or not lor. This kind of thing, no love one lah

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your friend carrot head liao.. To the girl, just by spending time watching TV will get him to pay for a house is totally very profitable. You got to know how China chink think. I everything is about profit and loss / gain and loss.

Last edited:

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Next, this shanghai woman will say her grandmother is pregnant but no money to go hospital, her mother needs money for cancer treatment, her father business failed and needs his help and so on and o forth. Their misfortunes will never end unless your friend himself runs out of money.

Alfrescian
Loyal
the shanghai girl no choice la....KTV joints in SG being shut down....Jurong also kena AV raid where else to earn money....

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes never mess with these 3rd world bitches.....they are nothing more than order catalogue brides like vietnam brides...

marry a ang moh bitch is the best.....at least u can be sure the person grew up in a 21st century urban city and have 21st century ideals like independence and self sustenance not some godforsaken slumland somewhere hoping ur the knight in shining armor that comes along and picks her and her entire village up from shitland.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yes never mess with these 3rd world bitches.....they are nothing more than order catalogue brides like vietnam brides...

marry a ang moh bitch is the best.....at least u can be sure the person grew up in a 21st century urban city and have 21st century ideals like independence and self sustenance not some godforsaken slumland somewhere hoping ur the knight in shining armor that comes along and picks her and her entire village up from shitland.

Well said ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If a girl truly loves you. I do not think she will ask anything from you.

If a woman really loves you, financial stability in you and not financial security in her should be what she seeks. Theres nothing wrong in wanting a guy who is financially stabled. Financially stabled does not mean being a millionaire. I knew some good women who just wants a normal life, a job, a house that belongs to both parties.

Anyway, like what Wendy said, people in love hears no reason. Let the guy pok gai, then he will learn. Shanghainese are the most cunning people in China.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The difference between Shanghainese women and the rest is down to one word: "作" (pronounced ZUO second tone)

Shanghainese women are experts at getting what they want from men through being very loving or polite or cute etc (depending on her man's reaction). This is the famous上海女人"作".

Her intentions towards your friend might be honest or not. It might be true love or not. No one can tell at this point.

But this is the way they "作"男人.:p

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The difference between Shanghainese women and the rest is down to one word: "作" (pronounced ZUO second tone)

Shanghainese women are experts at getting what they want from men through being very loving or polite or cute etc (depending on her man's reaction). This is the famous上海女人"作".

Her intentions towards your friend might be honest or not. It might be true love or not. No one can tell at this point.

But this is the way they "作"男人.:p

The Ang moh word should be" manipulation "

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In my opinion, Shanghai girls are not the prettiest.

Those from Chongqing and Shandong are amongst the best. Apart from their sharp pretty facial features, their skin and body tone is the best. Definitely a good afternoon romp, if I may say !!:p:p

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In my opinion, Shanghai girls are not the prettiest.

Those from Chongqing and Shandong are amongst the best. Apart from their sharp pretty facial features, their skin and body tone is the best. Definitely a good afternoon romp, if I may say !!:p:p

Best fuck: Hubei. No horse run. Plus Hubei girls hate to shave their armpits. Lagi steaming.

2nd best: Fujian/Guangzhou tied. Although their physique lose to the northern girls, but they are very obliging in bed :biggrin: