• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chio or not?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ou.JPG

Stomper S was intrigued by the sight of this man wearing a pink dress on the MRT.

The man was spotted clad in what appeared to be a generously-cut pink dress, blue lipstick and a sun visor.

S wrote:

"I spotted this man dressed up like the fantasy character, Little Red Riding Hood, on the MRT earlier today. "

Screenshot_2014-06-29-00-23-33.jpg

Screenshot_2014-06-29-00-23-44.jpg

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This fat fuck lost his bet to me so guaiguai kena fulfill; his promise lor...... very easy mah....pay up $10k or do the default lor....

the other one is for his to go and call 200 people at the rate of 1 every 5 minutes saying "daddy i love you please give me a hug>>>>>"

: D

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This is Leongsam's initiated social experiment please don't worry.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in my previous years as a taxi driver, i have met and encountered crazy pple, i proclaimed that most sinkies are mentally unwell.