• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alert Alert!!! : SINKIE kanna gang raped by that twat Leongsam...

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just because I do not agree with this twat, he nuked me........I think more than 1,000 points, maybe more, maybe less, I lost count!!!

Here is the thread.....calling me idiot somemore, when clearly Shitty Times deliberately give an incomplete table, and expect us to waste time clicking here, clicking there to see the complete table......Obviously something to hide!!!

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?184868-This-is-why-I-always-say-quot-PAP-IS-THE-BEST!-quot

ZmmcuqL.png

KNN........big bully, no wonder I got hung on a tree after been raped by the twat.....

If not him, then WHO, right?

:oIo:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just because I do not agree with this twat, he nuked me........I think more than 1,000 points, maybe more, maybe less, I lost count!!!

Here is the thread.....calling me idiot somemore, when clearly Shitty Times deliberately give an incomplete table, and expect us to waste time clicking here, clicking there to see the complete table......Obviously something to hide!!!

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?184868-This-is-why-I-always-say-quot-PAP-IS-THE-BEST!-quot

ZmmcuqL.png

KNN........big bully, no wonder I got hung on a tree after been raped by the twat.....

Looked like he accidentally upped you too.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

ZmmcuqL.png

what's wrong you still have more points than me.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Nobody should be gang raped in this forum. I have restored your points.

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah....like that start a thread to KPKB immediately got so much points. Limpeh try so hard, here beg abit, there bluff abit also cannot reach INF status :o