• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Cove by RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelphon

Alfrescian
Loyal
RM 903,812 before discount for 2 bedder of 873 sq ft? Mind sharing the price after discount? I think it's fine for self stay, esp if can rent out HDB. Any 5 room HDB can fetch at least S$2k rental in the open market now.....hehe

6% discount from SPA price..

So should be about RM 850,000 after discount.. About 974 psf...

There are better units with lower PSF but I am adamant on the Type G because of the room layout even though I failed to get the ones with seaview because all sea view units Type G has been pre-booked, prior to the launch on 19 Jul 2014... Units with sea view commands an additional 100k as compared to the same units without sea view... Speaking from observation of Type G pricing..

Low floor dual keys can go as low as 900 psf...

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suppose you do not want your condo development to be an equivalent of a hotel. Otherwise, there will be too many strangers on short-term stay and things run down much faster.
Many multi nationals companies are most willing to pay RM2500 for their expat to stay in such studio. Is very much cheaper than staying in hotel. I think the pricing in R & F is reasonable.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
I meant tourists on short-term stay. Imagine different group of people staying at your neighbouring unit for only 2-3 days each time like a hotel.
Too many strangers? They are expat.... professionals.... foreign talent.....etc. Why you so scare of them? We should welcome them with our open arm. I really dont mind staying in a condo with Ang Mohs , JApanese, Chinese, Singaporeans.....etc. THis is the trend now too in singapore private condo.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm. There was some reclamation works planned in front of the current phase. And the new future phases would be built on it. But least that was what I saw from the model of the plan that they built..

avelc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Msia boleh lah. Anything can happen in future. Only sure way to have a view of singapore, is to live in singapore...

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are also many pp pay big premium to buy property like at Eco Botanic which is close to HTC and which have flaw layout design. Dont understand why.....

it's amazing a jb person like you will say 800k for a 2 bed condo is good, but a cluster house at EB at just 200k more (launch price, if i recall) is bad.

it's a totally different thing if someone prefer a condo over a house, because of convenience, security or ease of maintenance. but you just make a blanket statement against EB without consider that those cluster house can fit a family of 4 comfortably and is landed.

dun forget, condo is strata titled. and need to pay maintenance fee. over time maintenance fee will go up. therefore, no good. this was your argument. now suddenly, it's ok?

be a bit more consistent in your logic, can or not? :smile:

Last edited:

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
future phase in front? i dont think so.

Haha.
Those people who bought into that under construction apartment block opposite the Grand Bluewave Hotel must be thinking that way too, reinforced by the developer's / agent's sweet marketing presentations.
Now they must be cursing and swearing knowing that now their promised Straits View will be all gone, entirely blocked by this Puteri Cove.!!!

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everybody know condo is strata titled. My argument is if u buying landed property, than is better go for individual title. I have been consistent on that. I compare RnF and EB bcos both are strata title but in term of location and value, RnF is much better. Anyway, EB now run into trouble when several buyers of Davenham type demanding for a change in floor layout plan.

oh i see. i thought it's because you bought a unit at r&f and hoping to flip it for a profit a few year later. :smile: btw, hope you realize that if you want true G&G you need to buy strata landed. so, as long as condo, pay maintenance is ok? but if landed, pay maintenance fee (even if got swimming pool and gym) is no good?

btw, i'm not criticizing u, just wondering how is your logic...

every projek have some thing imperfect and ppl will complain. it is normal.

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha.
Those people who bought into that under construction apartment block opposite the Grand Bluewave Hotel must be thinking that way too, reinforced by the developer's / agent's sweet marketing presentations.
Now they must be cursing and swearing knowing that now their promised Straits View will be all gone, entirely blocked by this Puteri Cove.!!!

View is never permanent. After a few months, you will forget the view also.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
You may curse, you can swear, but at least you need to know there is a difference between Princess Cock and Puteri Cock.. oops I mean Cove.

Haha.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find it amusing that buyers of R&F properties did not bother to check with salesmen on WHY those units facing Singapore has been fully "pre-booked".

Who booked it? Why can they book it? They cant be existing buyers of R&F in Malaysia for sure as this is their first foray into Iskandar.

I hate this type of developments. The bestest units facing Singapore or golf courses or oceans are always "fully-reserved" for the Datuks, VVVVIPs, managements etc and they launch the rest of the shit remainder ( sorry to sound vulgar ) to the rest of the serious buyers and investors who do not have royal blood in them or who are not VVVVVIP

And when price appreciate, the first to earn will be those "Datuks" and the first to die or get struck with units will be those without views and low floors which the Datuks did not buy

Zelphon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find it amusing that buyers of R&F properties did not bother to check with salesmen on WHY those units facing Singapore has been fully "pre-booked".

Who booked it? Why can they book it? They cant be existing buyers of R&F in Malaysia for sure as this is their first foray into Iskandar.

I hate this type of developments. The bestest units facing Singapore or golf courses or oceans are always "fully-reserved" for the Datuks, VVVVIPs, managements etc and they launch the rest of the shit remainder ( sorry to sound vulgar ) to the rest of the serious buyers and investors who do not have royal blood in them or who are not VVVVVIP

And when price appreciate, the first to earn will be those "Datuks" and the first to die or get struck with units will be those without views and low floors which the Datuks did not buy

All property investments is like that..

The rich and well-connected will always have the first bite of the cherry...

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal

As a businessman, U can also be a Datuk if u are willing to pay. Not that ex aft all when converted to SGD..... hehehe

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't see how the RTS can have a station near CIQ without cutting across this project, either above or below.

Status
Not open for further replies.