• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangla Woman hit by fellow Bangla for no reason

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crazy news...

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/story/0,4136,193305,00.html?

Woman hit by fellow foreigner for no reason
By Desmond Ng

February 19, 2009

SHE was just minding her own business, making her way towards a shopping centre to meet her husband.

Suddenly, Bangladeshi national Alamgir Hossain, who was walking opposite her, turned and hit her on the chest.

He then followed Madam Morium Begum, 33, and kept saying obscene things to her.

He called her a prostitute and started raining punches on her when she tried to prevent him from leaving the scene.

Hossain, 39, was charged with causing voluntary hurt under Section 323 of the Penal Code and sentenced to 14 weeks jail in the district court last month.

He could have been jailed up to two years and/or fined up to $5,000.

Hossain was here on a social-visit pass, according to court papers.

The incident happened at around 11pm at Desker Road last June.

Madam Begum, also a Bangladeshi national, was walking from her home at Veerasamy Road to Mustafa Shopping Centre to meet her husband.

At Hindoo Road, she saw Hossain standing at the junction, talking on his handphone.

As she walked by him, he suddenly raised his right arm and hit her on the left side of her chest.

An angry Madam Begum confronted him but not only did he not apologise, he followed her and kept hurling obscenities at her.

He also called her a prostitute.

Madam Begum then told him that she would call her husband and tried to stop him from leaving.

Hossain then punched her on the face. She reacted by slapping him, which angered him further.

Hossain continued to punch her a few times until she fell to the floor.

He kicked her once in the stomach, and tried to get away. He was detained by a group of Bangladeshis who had witnessed the attack.

The police arrived shortly and arrested him.

Madam Begum was then sent to the Singapore General Hospital (SGH). She sustained a fracture and a cut on her nose.

Unprovoked attack

District Judge Hamidah Ibrahim said that this was an unprovoked attack on Madam Begum, who was a total stranger to Hossain before the incident.

And Hossain did not explain why he attacked her. Nothing in his mitigation plea indicated that the victim did anything to provoke him, she added.

Said the judge: 'I considered it far from a routine simple case of hurt because of the circumstances in which the offence was committed and the fact that serious injuries had been inflicted on a female victim.'

She said that after hitting her once, Hossain should have behaved reasonably and apologised after he was questioned by the victim.

Aggravating factors

But he made the situation worse by following her, making obscene remarks and punching her on her face.

Said the judge: 'He continued to punch her a few times on her face. Even when she collapsed onto the floor and was bleeding from her nose, he was not content to let matters be or cease his attack as he proceeded to kick her once on her stomach.

'This last act of kicking the victim when she was not in a position to retaliate or defend herself was a most cowardly act on the part of the accused.'

The judge said that Hossain must have used considerable force when he punched Madam Begum in the face - a vulnerable part of the anatomy - or else she would not have had a nose fracture .

Hossain is appealing against the jail sentence.

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
The most densely populated country in the world besides Singapore.

<object width="320" height="240"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PrtWGDviE4I&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PrtWGDviE4I&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="240"></embed></object>

Crazy news...

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/story/0,4136,193305,00.html?

Woman hit by fellow foreigner for no reason
By Desmond Ng

February 19, 2009

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His horror!..opps!, I mane his honour the learned judge, did not send this Bangldeshi to stay at the lodge at Buangkok Medical Park?. If this was a Singaporean, he would be 'booked' into IMH.:biggrin:

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just shoot the bugger and ask the embassy to pay for the bullet.

His horror!..opps!, I mane his honour the learned judge, did not send this Bangldeshi to stay at the lodge at Buangkok Medical Park?. If this was a Singaporean, he would be 'booked' into IMH.:biggrin:

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
fcking black trash there are everywhere.

Should just container-ship these 3rd world trash back to their villages

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These kelings again. This bastard probably thought she was a whore, whether she is or not is NON OF HIS FUCKING BUSINESS, since she's not even related to him in any way.

I can understand how this bangala woman feels imagine minding ur own business when this happens to you. This bangala fucker probably fucks his gay pals at desker and won't mind getting into a relationship with a minah for eg but of course the bangala women cannot do that.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fcking black trash there are everywhere.

Should just container-ship these 3rd world trash back to their villages

The saddest thing is these sort of things are considered fantasy. Like Sinkeeland being freed of PAP's clutches.

Now of these days it's more likely to see a cow jump over the moon. Yet there's a glimmer of hope......