• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kee Chiu Talk On CPF And Retirement Security - Jul 04

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
VfX6xAx.png

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cant stand his face.

His fashion sense also damn terrible.

Polo tee, pants with pleats and sport shoes. WTF?

I only one other politician who used to dress like this.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
His fashion sense also damn terrible.

Polo tee, pants with pleats and sport shoes. WTF?

I only one other politician who used to dress like this.

When he was a general he used to carry a boy scout school bag that covered his rank. maybe that's why nowadays rank display in front, not on shoulders

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Why is Kee Chiu the fucktard speaking about CPF and retirement security? Does he also now work in CPF that I am not aware off? he is the Minister of Social and Family development. These are the following stat boards under his ministry. I don't see CPF stat board under his ministry. He is such a talent. :

Statutory Boards & Councils

Statutory Boards and Councils help the Ministry achieve its vision and mission. Councils are people-led organisations whereas statutory boards function under the Ministry.

Agencies under MSF»

Early Childhood and Development Agency»

Councils under MSF»

National Council on Problem Gambling»
Families for Life»

Statutory Boards under MSF»

National Council of Social Service (NCSS)»

- See more at: http://app.msf.gov.sg/AboutMSF/OurOrganisation/StatutoryBoardsCouncils.aspx#sthash.7N1BwGKZ.dpuf

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CPF is a hot topic now thanks to Roy Ngerng... now every pappie from the highest minister to the lowest running dog must chip in and help to do damage control. :biggrin:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CPF is a hot topic now thanks to Roy Ngerng... now every pappie from the highest minister to the lowest running dog must chip in and help to do damage control. :biggrin:

Damage control? Ha ha - trust me - Kee Chiu and each and everyone of them will F C U K I T U P.