• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Hsien Loong: I will use simple words to talk to sinkies

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10371446_489408547872030_2458309066123049515_n.jpg

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Molly Meek is spot on.
Except the likes of Hri Kumar (he is a SC, right?) Kee Chiu, Overtime Tan, Grace Fu etc etc will never get it.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
if one's mind is retarded, biased and polluted
simplicity and clarity have no meaning at all

wat a way to describe your boss mr pinkie.

since you got the ball to call him a retarded, i will up you. but not now.. tomorrow maybe.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imagine helicopter recruits singing this song
On their twenty five kilometres route march
Simple and to the point if one cares to listen

Ordinary Sinkies can also use simple words to talk back to Mai Hum
Can karaoke dis song, good for young punks like me to learn Hokkien
Taiwan people so considerate, song's lyrics are in LARGE characters
Ah Peks and Ah Mas no excuse not to sing along with young turks

[video=youtube;ntd39cHOc4s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntd39cHOc4s[/video]

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
wat a way to describe your boss mr pinkie.

since you got the ball to call him a retarded, i will up you. but not now.. tomorrow maybe.

yah lah
you are getting very witty and enlightened nowadays
did you watch the wc
kana head butted

okay you Five Star brains now - i shall respect

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if one's mind is retarded, biased and polluted
simplicity and clarity have no meaning at all

The 60% minds are retarded....are you talking about these people?? where a simple yes or no? or where the "X" should be place, in its simplicity, clarity, have no meaning at all! right!?

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 60% minds are retarded....are you talking about these people?? where a simple yes or no? or where the "X" should be place, in its simplicity, clarity, have no meaning at all! right!?
waulau today many bros here got Five Star wits incuding virus..good for singapore

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Pee-am is really something else. Everything he says or do is totally wrong and hopelessly out of touch. Sue own citizen - shows his vindictive side, refuse $5K compensation - shows his greedy side, tekan opposition in parleement - shows his "fixing the opposition side", Q for chicken wings - shows his wayang side, use simple words to talk to peasants - shows his simpleton side... WTF!

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL is a retard. It's not simple words that will do the trick. It's simple logic in his words that will serve him well. Once you get your logic simple, your words will also become simple.

If you get your logic complicated, even simple words become complex for the brain.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
walao his simple words is "baris, heads down, ass up, senja tak" lor. at least 60.1% will response.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lee Hsien Loong should have never been made into the leader of a country.

He was picked by LKY (I wonder why?)... not unlike Alex Ferguson picking David Moyes to be his successor. :biggrin:

The Tiongs had called it: Lee Hsien Loong is a bumbling moron, prone to faux pas, doesn't think before speaking, has poor judgement.

剖析李光耀父子的心理
http://www.nandazhan.com/zb/lgyxinli.htm

Unfortunately we Sinkies have to live with the costly consequences of such a political choice.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lee Hsien Loong should have never been made into the leader of a country.

He was picked by LKY (I wonder why?)... not unlike Alex Ferguson picking David Moyes to be his successor. :biggrin:

The Tiongs had called it: Lee Hsien Loong is a bumbling moron, prone to faux pas, doesn't think before speaking, has poor judgement.

剖析李光耀父子的心理
http://www.nandazhan.com/zb/lgyxinli.htm

Unfortunately we Sinkies have to live with the costly consequences of such a political choice.

NO NEED TO WAIT FOR THE PAPs TO HOOT ARSELOON WITH THEIR SHARPENED KNIVES
WHILE DRAGGING OUT SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY TO DANGLE FROM LAMP POSTS, DRAG ARSELOON OUT AS WELL
HOOT ARSELOON OURSELVES WITH BLUNT KNIVES TO MAKE IT EVEN MORE PAINFUL
AND THEN DANGLE HIM WITH HIS FATHER TO DANCE A DUET

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky don't know how to talk and debate.Only know how to threaten and break your ricebowl.
Better he go to e2i to learn how to talk to sinkees .BTW..don't wayang.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
PAP is now trying to say that their policies are all sound and meant for the good of all. And it's only in the way they are conveyed that are not so right. Fuck you PAP! The policies themselves are all so damn flawed that no matter how simple the language you be used, the people will never buy them. Singaporeans understand perfectly what the policies are all about. They know that PAP policies are all designed to enrich the rich(especially the GLCs) and to protect the foreigners. So tell that gay Pinky not to waste time.

All the PAP policies have benefitted me greatly and I see no reason why other Singaporeans have not had their lives improved in the same manner.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the PAP for a job well done.