• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Girlfriend trying very hard to make her boyfriend a hero...

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"There was a fire early this morning (May 29) at a rubbish chute at Pasir Ris Blk 641 Drive 1 at about 6am. My boyfriend, Izzan Mirza who is from SCDF, Pulau Brani Marine Fire Station, was walking to the bus stop to report for duty when he noticed a burning smell. A few passers-by were standing near the fire and my boyfriend told them to stay away from the area. He then rushed to a house nearby and requested for a fire extinguisher to put out the fire before SCDF arrived. I hope my boyfriend will be praised for his good deed and bravery he displayed even before his duty started!" - NurAshiqin

10325788_774492602583872_8324049759360361847_n.jpg

10356368_774492599250539_1481308958199370786_n.jpg

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most importantly make your BF a hero on bed. He will feel eternally grateful. That is every man's dream.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You don't have a fire extinguisher at home? Better buy one, sir.

He then rushed to a house nearby and requested for a fire extinguisher :rolleyes:

Wow he even knew which house have fire extinguisher. I must say this is a very uncommon household item. Sure he didn't plan all these himself just for a minute of fame :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
m&ds are like this every small thing that they do need to blow up (when they do good, if it's something bad they complain of racism). A chinese person would just put out the fire and not think about it.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's a small fire jus nid to pee on it to extinguish it no nid to wayang to get extinguisher

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I don't have any fire extinguisher, but very good fire insurance.... works better