• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LGBT versus Muslims (28 June 2014)

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you have seen the latest Pinkdot video for local LGBT, you will realise that the first person to express her support is a Muslim girl in Tudung. This gives an impression that Muslims community are in support of the LGBT movement, something that is clearly Haram in the religion.

Is this coincidental or LGBT has a reason for doing so?

Pinkdot will be held on 28 June 2014 and again "coincidentally" it is also the 1st day of the Muslim holy month. It seems that the move was intentional and particularly in this sensitive Muslim community, they are very angry about it. I think the LGBT intention is to provoke Muslims and now Muslims are showing their displeasure.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3iGKeIbxDoQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WEAR WHITE ON TAUBAHCALL DAY: 1st Day of Ramadhan – 28 June 2014

Bismillah, walhamdulillah, the blessed month of Ramadan is just around the corner, if Allah wills, it will descend on the night of 28th of June around 7pm+.
We ask Allah that He allow us to be among those who will be blessed with His pardon & mercy in that month of rahmah and maghfirah. Amin.

Yet, it seems that there is another group of people who are also looking forward to that day. That very same date and time (5pm-7pm) was chosen by the PINK DOT activists (Lesbian,Gay,Bisexuals & Transexual activists and symphatisers) to organise their biggest event ever. They will come together in thousands to make a call to the Singaporean society to accept LGBT individuals (of course together with their lifestyle) without any kind of discrimination, intolerance nor judgement.

It is important to note here that it is through such nuanced events that the idea, philosophy and lifestyle of LGBT is subtly promoted and normalised, most of the time through the call to accept the VEHICLE (the LGBT individuals).

Oh Muslims! The gates of heavens and mercy will be opened in Ramadan, we do not want It to be blocked by our sins and our inaction towards munkar.
Muslims and straight-minded human beings must stand up and state our stand clearly.

No, not even as a response to this or that party, what more a reaction, but as an education first and foremost to our fellow Muslim brothers and sisters out there who still think that the LGBT lifestyle is a personal right and that the Quranic and Prophetic guidance on the LGBT issue is boundlessly flexible and ever-open to “progressive” interpretations.

For the sake of our collective spiritual, mental, emotional, social & physical health we have to MAKE CLEAR WHAT IS EVIL AND PROHIBIT IT. Be it through a small one time event or mega ones, collectively or group based. Whats important is that it must be continuous and ever present.

http://rilek1corner.com/2014/06/02/wear-white-on-taubahcall-day-on-1st-day-of-ramadhan-28-june-2014/

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Although Islam is generally viewed as a conservative religion, in Singapore most muslims are at least tolerant of others' "infidel" ways if not themselves pretty secular and might indulge in music, fashion, and other worldly activities keeping religious practices and beliefs at a personal level. This is a good stance for them, or anyone to take. To live and let live. I remember my company had visitors from Pakistan once and we let our muslim site supervisor take them out for an evening thinking that their common religious beliefs would help bonding - boy, were we in for a shock! Our local boy took them out to a disco and consumed alcohol! The visitors felt quite uncomfortable, but remained quiet. It was somewhat a culture shock for them. Our guy didn't see anything wrong with what he did! He does it all the time.

Coming to this gay and lesbian thing, I personally find it unnatural, but if they feel so strongly about their feelings and choose to be gay, that's a personal choice, so long as they do not harm anyone else. They're still humans.

Cheers!

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The problem is the LGBT is trying all way to tell people that it is "natural". They are starting their campaign in schools and indirectly telling school children that it is normal to screw another man's ass.

Although Islam is generally viewed as a conservative religion, in Singapore most muslims are at least tolerant of others' "infidel" ways if not themselves pretty secular and might indulge in music, fashion, and other worldly activities keeping religious practices and beliefs at a personal level. This is a good stance for them, or anyone to take. To live and let live. I remember my company had visitors from Pakistan once and we let our muslim site supervisor take them out for an evening thinking that their common religious beliefs would help bonding - boy, were we in for a shock! Our local boy took them out to a disco and consumed alcohol! The visitors felt quite uncomfortable, but remained quiet. It was somewhat a culture shock for them. Our guy didn't see anything wrong with what he did! He does it all the time.

Coming to this gay and lesbian thing, I personally find it unnatural, but if they feel so strongly about their feelings and choose to be gay, that's a personal choice, so long as they do not harm anyone else. They're still humans.

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with you here. It is against the way things were meant from how we were made/designed/evolved. Male and female compliment each other and we have specific gender roles. Well, society is changing and so long as someone's choices and actions are not imposed on others, they have their "rights" to do so. As long as people do not discriminate and/or harass those that are different, we have to try to be inclusive despite their differences. As for sex education at school, it should be about sex pertaining to reproduction, not fantasies or behaviour, and that should be take place naturally post puberty. At junior/primary school level, it is not right to "corrupt" their thoughts. Yes, and I use the word "corrupt" here because they are young, innocent, impressionable and may be easily influenced by instructions from those older whom they view as authority.

Cheers!

The problem is the LGBT is trying all way to tell people that it is "natural". They are starting their campaign in schools and indirectly telling school children that it is normal to screw another man's ass.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheers!

lols. mats will be mats. if they try pulling the same shit in paki shit stain, they will end up cumming home with no head and no hands.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with you here. It is against the way things were meant from how we were made/designed/evolved. Male and female compliment each other and we have specific gender roles. Well, society is changing and so long as someone's choices and actions are not imposed on others, they have their "rights" to do so. As long as people do not discriminate and/or harass those that are different, we have to try to be inclusive despite their differences. As for sex education at school, it should be about sex pertaining to reproduction, not fantasies or behaviour, and that should be take place naturally post puberty. At junior/primary school level, it is not right to "corrupt" their thoughts. Yes, and I use the word "corrupt" here because they are young, innocent, impressionable and may be easily influenced by instructions from those older whom they view as authority.

Cheers!

Yes, corrupt is the correct way to term it.
Problem is it is also being termed as a lifestyle choice, whatever that means.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not know whether LBGT are born this way or bred to be like this. But I do know screwing a arse hole is going against its intended purpose. But I'd better not try it with another man in case i get affectionate.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I happened to be the one sent to Pakistan to reciprocate with our associates there and also part of an official visit to a factory in Lahore. I am very doubtful anyone raised here will find that country attractive. The laws do not permit women to work (except in teaching and nursing) unless you are prime minister, there are no leisure activities for city folk like music pubs, bowling, amusement parks or arcades. For those who hold good jobs, about all they can do with their money is to eat, and one will notice working class men to be fat or obese. Needless to say, booze is illegal.

Mats here have it good. Lots of leisure activity, no harsh laws, little work pressure.

Cheers!

lols. mats will be mats. if they try pulling the same shit in paki shit stain, they will end up cumming home with no head and no hands.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suppose one has to be gay to know how it feels. To date and pick a partner of the same sex is something that has to appeal to them for them choose. I used to crack jokes and make fun of gays and homos as a teen and I think that if one were to approach me or make advances, I don't know how I'd react. If that happens, hopefully that guy won't be some big muscular muscle head who could easily overpower me. If nudge comes to push, I'd kick or punch the bloke to ward him off. Hopefully that works.

Cheers!

Problem is it is also being termed as a lifestyle choice, whatever that means.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, that's where shit is discharged. I don't know how one can find that appealing. No matter how clean the arsehole is kept, the thought of it is a straight turnoff.

Cheers!

I do not know whether LBGT are born this way or bred to be like this. But I do know screwing a arse hole is going against its intended purpose. But I'd better not try it with another man in case i get affectionate.