• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

pinoy behaving badly in the bay area

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
If advocating for the rights of every SGrean and not just PMETs is being a traitor, then so be it.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I became that way because of people like you. I have always been advocating that we do not bring in too many foreigners, regardless of their skill level. However, it is people like you who only look out for yourself and think highly of yourself simply because you are a so called PMET that have made me realise that fighting for equality in rights for ALL SGreans is a lost cause. The more the government replaces people like you, the better it is for SG.

Wah lau ...you will sacrifice 3 millions of sinkees just because of personal dislikes?

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah lau ...you will sacrifice 3 millions of sinkees just because of personal dislikes?

A phoenix is reborn from the ashes. Sometimes, you will not fight until there is no way to retreat, aka 背水一战. Most SGreans adopt the you die your business attitude (as seen in the Hypocrite's behaviour who just want to protect PMETs like him, without regard for other SGreans who may not be as fortunate as him to have a highly paid job). They will not lift a finger to help others if they themselves are not affected. What other better way can you suggest to change their mindset?

If not for people like him, do you think the PAP can be in power to this day?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talk as much cock as Boss Sam n the Pap Ibs...guess tat is what this forum is about.

A phoenix is reborn from the ashes. Sometimes, you will not fight until there is no way to retreat, aka 背水一战. Most SGreans adopt the you die your business attitude (as seen in the Hypocrite's behaviour who just want to protect PMETs like him, without regard for other SGreans who may not be as fortunate as him to have a highly paid job). They will not lift a finger to help others if they themselves are not affected. What other better way can you suggest to change their mindset?

If not for people like him, do you think the PAP can be in power to this day?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I need to get one of those handicap cards,,,makes it so much easier and convenient to park etc,,,the bays are wider and nearer to the front door,

you need to feign debilitating illness and get inside help from relatives and friends working in hospitals. that's exactly the modus operandi of pinoy and tiong's in the bay area. soon, neh's will copy and follow. the next scam is to get taxpayer funding for powered wheelchairs.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ang mors are damn dumb,,get taken for a ride by these FTs,,and tax payer funded wheelchairs? talk about these ang mors getting taken for a ride,,,

you need to feign debilitating illness and get inside help from relatives and friends working in hospitals. that's exactly the modus operandi of pinoy and tiong's in the bay area. soon, neh's will copy and follow. the next scam is to get taxpayer funding for powered wheelchairs.

iluvbakkua

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have an angmo friend who married a pinay. when he followed her to her hometown in the philippines, the whole village showed up at the hotel he was staying in town. they were all at the lobby first thing in the morning, and they expected the couple to treat them to the hotel's buffet breakfast. all 75 of them, and that was a very small village. :eek:

The people there very desperate my ex-manager a canadian also married a pinoy he described to me his wedding reception at the village even before the wedding cake had been cut or photos taken people already streaming in and the stealing the food like they afraid everything will be gone if wait too long. Anybody that look like generous they will just take advantage, many of these commoners in have hopeless situation another pinoy friend working here describe to me in his village and elsewhere everyday there are many groups of men just sitting around drink beer, sing song, play basketball because there's no just work to be found.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The people there very desperate my ex-manager a canadian also married a pinoy he described to me his wedding reception at the village even before the wedding cake had been cut or photos taken people already streaming in and the stealing the food like they afraid everything will be gone if wait too long. Anybody that look like generous they will just take advantage, many of these commoners in have hopeless situation another pinoy friend working here describe to me in his village and elsewhere everyday there are many groups of men just sitting around drink beer, sing song, play basketball because there's no just work to be found.

the philippines is one pathetic place of a shithole. if you stay at a hotel in manila or any town outside, open the windows in very early morning to listen to nature, and you'll not hear any birds or animal making noises. they're all poached and eaten. if the future of every cuntry or city is like the philippines, it'll be miserable and depressing to live in. might as well drown oneself in manila bay. that's exactly the sentiment expressed by my buddy and his pinay wife. they have no love for the philippines.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
old lau kway bu pinay nutcase gesturing and talking to herself on bart this morning. at first, i thought she was wearing a bluetooth hands-free ear piece, but on closer inspection, she was talking loudly and gesturing non-stop to an invisible friend or relative in front of her. the problem was....there was no one in front of her. :eek:

image.jpg