• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why PAP will win 2016 election again!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
HUAT AH!

Singapore economy grew 4.9% on-year in Q1: MTI
100+ Channel NewsAsia Singapore News 10h

Singapore's GDP growth forecast for 2014 will remain at 2 to 4 per cent, after the economy grew 4.9 per cent on a year-on-year basis in the first quarter.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
HUAT AH!

Singapore's GDP growth forecast for 2014 will remain at 2 to 4 per cent, after the economy grew 4.9 per cent on a year-on-year basis in the first quarter.
I'm also predicting a better margin for the PAP. COE down, housing prices down, attractive Pioneer Generation Package, regional instability, etc, all these are factors which are going to benefit them. Don't forget also that they have just recently hinted on relaxing some of the CPF white tape in the months to come.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't believe a bit when it come from Shitty Times. All mocked up to show good.

HUAT AH!

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm also predicting a better margin for the PAP. COE down, housing prices down, attractive Pioneer Generation Package, regional instability, etc, all these are factors which are going to benefit them.

Pappies may not form the next Govt in 2016 or if they win, it will not be a big win. The loss of one GRC in GE 2011 is bad omen for the pappies. Don't blow your trumpet too soon.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pappies may not form the next Govt in 2016 or if they win, it will not be a big win. The loss of one GRC in GE 2011 is bad omen for the pappies. Don't blow your trumpet too soon.
They may not win back Aljunied, but frankly, they have done quite a far bit of damage control.

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese saying goes, "proud soldiers will fail". Losing one GRC has not taught pappies anything.. in fact, I feel the opposite has happened.. they have gotten even more entrenched in their thinking and their approach and are going into a vicious cycle... not listening to the feedback, stubborn in wanting to do things their way, pushing forward anything they want without considering the people's views.. and not backing down or admitting their mistakes.

So what if COE is down? Not everyone wants a car or can afford one! Housing down.. for how long? Even if prices are down, the wait is still there.. and the "fight" with others for a flat of choice area is still very fierce. And GDP growth benefits only the MIW.. and a very smal portion of the SG population.. not everyone is enjoying the growth.. so.. it's still TOO early to say anything.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HUAT AH!

2 percent and you huat ah? It is not enough to create the middle-income paying jobs for sinkees.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
HUAT AH!

This shows what an excellent job the PAP is doing.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They may not win back Aljunied, but frankly, they have done quite a far bit of damage control.

Damage control? Foreigners in our population keep going up. Middle class sinkees continue to lose jobs with foreigners. HDB flat still exceed $400k. Bus fares are up. Food is up. Everything is up. If that is damage control, I dread when they are screwing us.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....papee will win the next GE again if there are more retarded opps supporters like scroobal and papsmearer posting in sbf....woof..woof..woof.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damage control? Foreigners in our population keep going up. Middle class sinkees continue to lose jobs with foreigners. HDB flat still exceed $400k. Bus fares are up. Food is up. Everything is up. If that is damage control, I dread when they are screwing us.
Not say to side with the PAP, but cost of living in most developed countries are also up. The queue for HDB has definitely improved better than during that idiot Mah Bow Tan's era. It's also true that they should listen more to the ground. This is still their arrogant part. I must also add that Ass Loong is not really a capable leader, and it'll be good if someone better can take over him, but definitely I won't support Kee Chiu nor Tharman.

The above are just my opinions.

Last edited:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal

With the recent statement coming from LHL on SG belonging to foreigners as well such as ah nehs, it is not damage control. It is self immolation for the pappies. Sinkies are now really pissed off.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It's also true that they should listen more to the ground. This is still their arrogant part.

Why do smart people have to listen to stupid people? :rolleyes:

The whole idea of electing capable and knowledgeable people to govern is so they can make smart decisions on behalf of those with lower intellect who are unable to comprehend complex issues.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
...It's also true that they should listen more to the ground. This is still their arrogant part. I must also add that Ass Loong is not really a capable leader, but then, can an opposition member perform this task even better?

Pappies should do more to bond with the natives, to swing with the natives, to understand their problems and screw the foreigners if they misbehave instead of letting them run wild in SG. See the behaviour of that Anton Casey, Mark Franklin and the likes, and there are certainly thousands of such foreigners in SG, and the sinkies' balls are likely to boil during GE2016.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the recent statement coming from LHL on SG belonging to foreigners as well such as ah nehs, it is not damage control. It is self immolation for the pappies. Sinkies are now really pissed off.
Yes, he was damned bloody stupid and an idiot to make that comment. But, what's said cannot be retrieved. Just like his "Mee Siam Mai Hum". That's why I said he's not really a capable leader.

Bangali

Alfrescian
Loyal
HUAT AH!

And we are cumming to be your neighbors too. Huat ah!!!!!!!

[video=youtube;KDvoMCZ_qUI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDvoMCZ_qUI[/video]

Bangali

Alfrescian
Loyal
HUAT AH!

<iframe src="https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m14!1m8!1m3!1d3767.382219652542!2d72.85525600000001!3d19.222166999999995!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!3m3!1m2!1s0x3be7b0d4c2d58ee5%3A0xee97e8e7b6fc59ad!2sBorivali+Railway+Station!5e0!3m2!1sen!2s!4v1400589876131" width="600" height="450" frameborder="0" style="border:0"></iframe>