• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

bye bye...

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
since boss sam is so unhappy that i know his background, i decided that i will leave this forum for good. but i hope PM Lee can give me an accountability of who messed up my life, i really need that, is my dying wish...:(

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
like the chinese generals used to say to the soldiers who have fallen...."Go in peace brothers!!!!!"

ang xing shang ru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
since boss sam is so unhappy that i know his background, i decided that i will leave this forum for good. but i hope PM Lee can give me an accountability of who messed up my life, i really need that, is my dying wish...:(

Bye, Krafty. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

1_121025113116_5.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hope you are satisfied with the ASS Screwing by PAPPIES. Don't forget to vote for PAPPIES in the next GE hor.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

Seek Jesus first before you go!!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Krafty wants you all to react like this.

Don't go ah!!!!!! KRAFTY don't go!!!!!!!! We all misss you ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

dont-go.gif

tumblr_lbea7hBCcM1qd0v72o1_500.gif

tumblr_m5q9k3sEPo1rul0hko1_500.gif

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/llDTurQxPgQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Denial can be an ugly thing. :biggrin:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNNBCC Bye. How many times you need to say good bye. Just fuck off and die OK.

Orochi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Soon i will give u a parting gift. How u respond to it is how u are serious about leaving.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Before you leave, can you spill the beans?

SpaceTruckin

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I change my mind. There are others who need it more than you.