• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forget about the stupid losers with no savings. Let's talk luxury instead.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I'm thinking of flying in style on my next Europe holiday. Will keep you guys up to date.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there's a market for 1st-crass trouble, oops i mean to say travel, going in and out of tiongland. it includes golden spittoon for throat-clearing, masturbating machines, pretty mei mei to make you cum, hot bath pool with no peeing and shitting restrictions, and gas mask if you can't stand the smoke. :biggrin:

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
When i took A380 to HK, i was stucked at some cheapo seats near toilet, so noisy because the toilet flush system was so powerful.

How to reach this kind of level and go for this kind of travel once a year? :smile:

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
the butler will service your butt with the banana.....that should keep you happy in your elite class. If i do fly which is very seldom ....i have to fly economoney class.

I'm thinking of flying in style on my next Europe holiday. Will keep you guys up to date.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A380? diu... i tot gulfstream IV.
Agoraphobic said:
Moving up eh? Would you classify those who travel in cattle class as poor and smelly?
Must be a quiet day in the office. No big shakes :cool:
eatshitndie said:
1st-crass trouble.. tiongland. it includes golden spittoon for throat-clearing, masturbating machines, pretty mei mei to make you cum, hot bath pool with no peeing and shitting restrictions, and gas mask if you can't stand the smoke
So crass ...oops, no class :p

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You need to exercise, where is bike without the seat? & eat healthy, vegetarian food & drink healthy, soursop juice.:biggrin:

Last edited: