• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SGD Strong, Ringgit Weak

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Update: Dr Mahathir hits out sarcastically at calls to liberalise auto industry
http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2015/07/02/Mahathir-Automotive-liberalise

Proton is like malaysia airlines.

Ringgit likely to face continuous pressure
Friday, 3 July 2015
http://www.thestar.com.my/Business/Business-News/2015/07/03/Ringgit-likely-to-face-continuous-pressure/?style=biz

I thought the car licensing is being monopolised by the nephew of the ex female trade minister? (Cant remember her name)

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaysia ringgit sinks to 16-year low against USD on PM graft allegations
http://www.straitstimes.com/busines...-sinks-to-16-year-low-on-pm-graft-allegations

The ringgit fell as much as 0.8 per cent to 3.8070 per US dollar, its weakest since May 1999. Two of Malaysia's main opposition parties on Sunday demanded an emergency sitting of parliament to discuss MR Najib's future.

Ah run, I was talking to a friend from Malaysia, Neighbour in fact, he told me 3 Akan datang. He seems very certain.

I told, all hell will break loose then in Malaysia.
Good for those that is planning to retire in Malaysia.
One hdb at s$550k, can buy 3 terrace house in kluang, Pekan nanas or pontian.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maximum Chio

https://instagram.com/minchen333
top23.jpg

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah run, I was talking to a friend from Malaysia, Neighbour in fact, he told me 3 Akan datang. He seems very certain.

I told, all hell will break loose then in Malaysia.
Good for those that is planning to retire in Malaysia.
One hdb at s$550k, can buy 3 terrace house in kluang, Pekan nanas or pontian.

wasted, i no malaysia wife bro

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wasted, i no malaysia wife bro

Ah run, your wish might come true.....5more months to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Runifyouhaveto View Post
As long as Bank Negara don't really dare to hike rates, I believe SGDMYR will hit appx 3.00 within 18-months (end-2015).

Ps: sorry, not the wifey or maximum chio part.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah run, your wish might come true.....5more months to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Runifyouhaveto View Post
As long as Bank Negara don't really dare to hike rates, I believe SGDMYR will hit appx 3.00 within 18-months (end-2015).

Ps: sorry, not the wifey or maximum chio part.

Aiyah brother, ah RUN has not financial interests in Malaysia, except he goes in regularly to buy his medicines. So ringgit up or down dun affect me. I bio malaysia girls more than malaysia ringgit.

Sob Sobz, RUN's dream no come true for maximum chio girl.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Aiyah brother, ah RUN has not financial interests in Malaysia, except he goes in regularly to buy his medicines. So ringgit up or down dun affect me. I bio malaysia girls more than malaysia ringgit.

Sob Sobz, RUN's dream no come true for maximum chio girl.

Are you a mangina?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
paiseh what is mangina, i mean, what is the opposite of mangina?

A mangina (a portmanteau of man + vagina) is a man supporting the ideology of feminism. In Germany, the most common term is Lila Pudel (Purple Poodle). Other terms are White Knight und Feminist toady.
Sometimes referred to as pro-feminist, sell-out or traitor, this pathetic excuse would rather ruin his fellow man's lives with falsehoods and misinformation.

Often spawned from feminist mothers and raised alongside "empowered" females, the mangina will often sell his soul in order to attain one-night stands.
In other cases, the mangina will suffer from a deep self-loathing, which manifests itself into campaigning for all things that will hinder his "oppressive" gender.
The Mangina is not a friend of the men's movement and must be treated with contempt at all times.[1]

According to Cinnamon Stillwell:
"There are some it seems who would like to do away with the notion of masculinity altogether. Robert Jensen, a journalism professor at the University of Texas, wrote as much in an October 2006 column, 'Men Being Men Is a

Bad Deal: Guys Should Evolve Beyond Masculinity.' Jensen's column provoked an avalanche of laughter and scorn on talk radio and the blogosphere. Not only did Jensen come across as, well, a wimp, but his demonizing of manhood missed the mark. In equating masculinity with all things violent, Jensen underestimates his own s*x. For masculinity is not only about being a warrior. The manly virtues include character, confidence, honor, inner strength, pride, responsibility, loyalty, generosity, industry and dignity. To eliminate masculinity would be to eliminate the positive along with the negative.
Similarly, the natural and instinctive traits that constitute womanhood need not be exclusive of adaptations to modern life. Women should not have to apologize for their femininity, just as men should not have to apologize for their masculinity."[2]

it means a pussy wimp man.